Part 15

I gazed at where he just was standing. I'm dreading on going inside my room. I wish that I could not answer his question. I slowly crept into the room and sat at my table waiting for the bombarding of questions.

I watched as Luke battled his inward thoughts and paced back and forth in front of me.

"Sienna what the hell was she talking about?" he growled as he looked at me.

"Which part?" I asked looking down

"The part about you FUKING leaving" how am I going to answer this.

"Well Its as simple as that I am going to be leaving." I said as I looked at him.

"Why" he asked.

"Well-um I fell in love and I have to go be with that person." I said looking everywhere but him.

"So your going where Elijah is?" he asked

"Well no. I love someone else Luke." It broke my heart to say that when it was a complete and total lie. I loved Elijah more than anything and he is the only guy I love.

"WHAT!" he screamed at me. I flinched back at his tone.

"I-" I tried to say something anything but he cut me off.

"So you've been just leading him on. Making him fall deeply in love with you just to admit that you love some bastard." He roared making me scared. I've never seen this side of Luke and it scared me because right now I just wanted to crawl away in a corner and die. I knew I was shaking as he glared at me.

"To think I became your friend because I thought you were different and that you needed a friend since Elijah left but god I was wrong. Let me guess you played me too just trying to get the attention of every guy, Right!" He screamed at me as he stepped forward I jumped backward in my chair and fell to the floor.

"N-no. That's not true" I said. My voice was shaky and I knew I had tears running down my face as he gave me a murderous look.

"Really then tell me how im wrong" He seethed. I couldn't tell him the real reason why Im leaving. So I stayed silent.

"That's what I thought. Ill make sure to tell Elijah that he should forget about you and that your leaving. Ill tell him that your a slut and that you were just using him. oh and im going out to stay with him for the time being so I wont be around for any of your little games anymore." He shouted as he stormed out of the house.

I felt my body go limp as I just lost everything that was holding me together. I stayed there lying on the floor for hours just sobbing my heart out. I felt so weak I could barely sit up. I struggled to pull my self over to my bed where my phone was. I quickly dialed his number.

"Sienna?" he asked. Right when I heard his voice I broke out into a sob.

"Sienna what's wrong" He said in panicked voice. god what have I done.

"Im so sorry" I whispered.

"Why you haven't done anything" he said with confusion

"Luke will tell you soon and I just want to say im sorry before you start ignoring me" I sobbed

"I wouldn't ignore you" He said still with confusion.

"Yes you will once Luke gets there and tells you. You will hate me and I don't want you to hate me but I know you will" I said with a shaky voice.

"I just wanted to say Goodbye forever Elijah. Im so sorry." I heard shouting in the back round.

'ELIJAH!' There is Luke

"LUKE OVER HERE" Elijah's voice called out.

'IS THAT SIENNA?' I heard him shout. Im assuming Elijah nodded still confused

"Sienna you better not call this number again unless you are on your death bed. I cant believe you called him. Im going to tell him everything you did right after this so don't think he will ever call you back no matter how many times you call" He shouted into the phone and hung up. I felt the phone slip through my finger and clink against the ground.

And that's when he found out...