Part 6

She is right I am worthless.

I'm nothing.

I'm just a piece of shit.

I'm a waste of space.

I don't deserve any happiness.

I don't even deserve a fake relationship.

I don't want to be selfish thou so I must continue the relationship for Mrs. Smith.

I just kept going not looking back as I went to my favorite place. The park downtown that was like a second home to me. I would go here every time I was feeling down or even just confused and numb.

My favorite place in the park it the swings so that is the one place I went to first. The swings allow me to feel like I'm flying.  

I wonder what Elijah is doing right now. I bet he doesn't even know I am gone or maybe he just doesn't even care. I wonder if he is looking for me or looking for a replacement fake girlfriend? Dose he care about me? I mean he did stand up for me from Ryder but that was probably just an act for the whole 'relationship'. Ugg. 

~~~ELIJAH'S POV~~~

I threw at least 10 punches at Ryder's stomach and 5 to the face for what he said he would do to my Sienna. She's not really mine but I like to think so. I've liked her for a long time but always thought she wouldn't feel the same. This is my chance to win her heart but I don't know if it will work or not.

I had blood on my fist from punching that jackass. I was headed for the bathroom when I saw a frantic looking Luke looking at everyone around him. Searching for someone like a fuckin crazy person.  When his eyes locked on me I watched as his eyes went wide with fear. WTF? is basically the look I gave him. He rushed up to me and was sputtering a bunch of nonsense really fast.

"Slow down and spit it out" I shouted at him

"Please don't hurt me. Um girlfriend kind of disappeared? I turned away and next thing I know I see dark black hair whip around the corner. I cant find her anywhere man. " Luke stated. Shit. Where did she go and why?

"Okay we got to find her to make sure she is okay." I stated as we both walked down the hall.

"I don't think she is in school Eli" Luke mumbled.

"Probably. Where do you want to look?" I asked as I got closer to our car's.

"Well you check the local parks and beaches kind of thing and ill cruise the streets." Luke said as he hoped into his car and I did the same with my truck.  I went to the first park that is closest to the school. I searched all throughout the area and found nothing, noda. I went the one park that is closer to her house.

When I pulled up I saw a figure sitting on the swing set. When I got out and moved closer I saw that it was Sienna and relief flooded through my body. I pulled my phone out and texted Luke telling him I found her and that she was at the park on 32st.

I slowly walked over to the swings and saw her shoulders slightly shaking. I came up next to her and saw tears running down her angelic face. Her eyes were closed not allowing me the view of her magnificent golden-brown eyes.

"Sienna?" I whispered. I watched as her eyes snapped open with surprise. I came over to the swing next to hers and sat down. "What happened? Do I have to beat the shit of someone else too cause I will." I stated as I looked over at her. She shook her head no with a small smile gracing her lips.

"So Luke will be here in about 10 min. Want to prank him? or scare him?" She nodded yes and got of the swing ready to do what ever. "Okay can you do one of those blood curtailing scream?" I asked as she nodded her head vigorously. "Okay hide behind that tree and then collapse to the ground and pretend to be passed out okay. Make sure he see and hears you." She did as tolled and went behind the tree.

As Luke pulled up I limped across the park slowly as if I had just been beaten. Once he got out and was making his way to me I collapsed to the ground which made him run to me to see if I was okay. God it was hard to contain my laughter.

"H-he took her. F-Find her p-please" I begged in a weak voice. As he got up he looked around looking kind of scared. Right when  he started walking around I heard a very realistic scream come from where Si was hiding. When she collapsed to the ground Luke ran over to her while I got up and came up behind him without him knowing.

I whispered behind him.

"Your next"

He screamed like a little girl. Oh god I couldn't stop laughing as his fearful body relaxed after seeing it was me. 

Si was giggling clutching her stomach as she laughed. Luke groaned and pouted making me laugh even more. Si got up and walked over to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Aww is the wittle baby upset?" She cooed as he lightly slapped her hand away. I ended up rolling on the floor in laughter.

"You guys are so mean" Luke shouted as he stomped off. I know he wasn't mad and was just messing with us. I don't think Si knew that cause she ran up to him and stopped him from leaving by hugging him and saying sorry. I was kind of jealous she was touching another guy but I know its only friendly. Luke laughed at her thinking he was mad and hugged her back. I yanked her from him and nuzzled my head into her neck making her giggle.

"Mine" I growl. "Mine to tickle" I whispered as I started tickling Si.