Part 9

god I shouldn't have allowed myself to fall asleep with Elijah. God now he knows about the bruise on my face and he's going to ask me a bunch of questions that I cant answer. God when he mentioned the bruise I knew right there and then I had to leave, get away. I ran out the door and ran behind the house through the yard into another, another and the another parsons yard until I was good ways away.  I could here Elijah shout something so I took of running again just to make sure they wouldn't find me. When I was closer to home I sat down on a curb taking a break, but that's when the bruise on my stomach kicked in and started to throb.

I got up and lifted my shirt slightly to see the bruising had gotten worse than what it looked like last night. The shape was darker and it make me flinch back in disgust. Right before I pulled my shirt down I heard a car engine pull up next to me. I glanced up only to be met with a furious looking Elijah. Shit. Please he didn't see. Please god.

"Sienna get in" I shook my head no. "It was not a choice. Now get in or ill put you in" he grumbled

"I don't want to okay? I want to be alone. So leave me alone" I whispered

" I cant. You could get attacked. Let me take you home" he begged. I slowly walked over to the passenger seat and sat down.  I glanced over at Elijah only to see his fist clenched tightly on the steering wheel.

"So are you going to tell me how you got the bruise?" he growled out.  I just looked down at my hands as they laid in my lap. I heard him sigh as he pulled over to the side off the road just a couple houses down from mine. "Can you at least tell me if it was a person?" he asked. I slightly nodded. "Okay was it a guy or a girl?" he asked.

"Itwasaguy" I mumbled really fast. he asked what and I repeated it slower and watched through my eye lashes to see him seething with anger.

"When? Who?" He growled as he looked over at me. I glanced up at him as I replayed that day in my head.

"Well remember the day I came over to Luke's with you and I left and your friend heard a scream. Well I lied to you Elijah. I'm so sorry. It was me who screamed a-and I can't tell you who it was." I said as I looked away and outside.

"What happened and why cant you tell me who?" he asked.

"Well um I was pulled into an ally and well the guy said something and then he punched me couple times in the face and in the stomach. Then he threatened if I told anyone he would keep his promise." I whispered the last part.

"Wait...Show me your stomach" he said as I immediately wrapped my arms around my stomach. I shook my head no.

"Come on Sienna. Just let me see" he said as he reached over and lightly grabbed the bottom of the shirt and tugged on it. After a little bit I sighed and lied my hands over his as I pushed my shirt up just below my chest. I heard him suck in a breath as his eyes trailed over the bruises.  

"Okay well firstly who the hell is it and secondly what promise?" he asked as he slightly ran a hand over the bruise. His touch was so light that I didn't even feel any pain.

"Well I cant answer either of those. Just lets say the promise would make me very sore for a while." I said as I looked over at him.

"So he threatened to beat you?" he asked looking into my eyes. 

"Not exactly"

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Lets just say it involves losing something" I whispered.

"No. That sick bastard" he whispered looking at my watery eyes. I guess he figured out what I was implying as he gently pulled me into a hug. "Wait. Didn't that dumbass Ryan say something about that at school?" He asked as he pulled away. "Oh my god I am going to kill him. He wont survive another day. I wont let him touch you" he said as he pulled me in for another hug and lightly kissed the top of my head. 

"You cant do anything. He'll know I tolled. Please he will get me again if you go after him." I murmured as I clutched onto his shirt.

"Well I cant just sit here and do nothing. I'm your boyfriend and I'm going to protect you." He said as he started the car and drove up to my house. No he's not. He doesn't need to protect me.  

"That's the thing. Your not my boyfriend your just Elijah Smith the guy who needed a fake perfect girlfriend that your mom would approve of. So you don't need to protect me from anyone." I said as I got out and speed walked to the front door.

"Sienna come on. Why are you so upset?" He shouted as he got out of the car and came up behind me.

"Because its all fake. I mean ill do whatever to keep your mom happy but stop pretending when its only me who is around." I whispered as I looked down. 

"Fine but just know that she's getting worse and ill do whatever I have to, to make her happy." he murmured as he looked anywhere but me. I nodded and went inside. Closing the door I leaned my back against it and sunk to the floor.  

God my life has been flipped upside down.