Part 14

He's been gone for a week and I've been heart broken. I've gotten even closer to Luke this past week since his best friend left. Him and Luke are still talking but I haven't uttered a word to Elijah because I know ill just cry. I've been wearing his sweatshirt everyday. Luke has been staying over every other night so he gets to hear me and my moms bickering. I'm just waiting for the day he hears what we are yelling about.

Today he is coming over to watch movies. Luke usually ends up holding me as I end up crying. He has become like my big brother and I love him for that. Right now I am just curled up on the couch waiting for Like to get here.

My mom is supposed to get home after Luke gets here so maybe just maybe we can get to my room before she gets here.

I heard the door open as Luke poked his head in and smiled once he saw me. he acts like this is his second hose and just walks in whenever if the door is unlocked of course.

"Hey buttercup" he whispered as he walked over to me.

"Hey" I whispered back. I slowly got up as I've gotten weaker over the week. Luke is concerned about that but I tell him its just me being sad and that it will go away in a while. Which is a lie but he doesn't need to know that. "Lets go before the beast gets home I said with a chuckle as I lightly pushed him to the stairs only to hear the front door open and teary eyed mother walk in.

"Sienna" she said with a sob. "Why do you have to leave me? Your father left and now you! Why do you hate so much that you cant be near me and would prefer..." She didn't finish as a sobbed raked through her body.

"Mom. Please I've already told you why" I said as I made my way upstairs. My mind was clouded as I thought about life. I totally forgot that Luke was hear and had heard the whole thing. I whipped around and saw Luke standing behind me with confusion.

"We need to talk" he said and went into my room.