Part 2

"Okay so why are we doing this for your mom?" I asked as he was driving with a smile on his. Well until I asked and his features faltered and slowly turned into a frown.

"Well you see my mom has always wanted me to have a girlfriend who is smart, kind, and well amazing. So I want to make her as happy as possible since she could possible pass away. She...Well she has breast cancer. I just want her as happy as possible right now even when she could receive treatment." I understood what he was doing and I am glad I said yes to being his fake girlfriend. I know what it feels when your preparing on leaving.

"Well then I'll try my best to make her happy for well her." I mumbled as I looked out the window of his car. Nobody would do that for me. There is nobody who cares enough to think about making me happy on the brink of life. I wond-

"We're here" Elijah said as he pulled into the driveway of a very fancy house. Did I forget to say that Elijah is the son of a very big company so they do have quite a bit of money.  It was huge and amazing yet so homey even though it was so elegant.

 "God this place is like heaven." I whispered as I gazed at the beauty in front of me.  I heard a chuckle which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah it is I guess" Elijah murmured as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the front door. I hate to admit it but I am kind of scared to meet any of his family or even step foot into his home but I agreed to do this.

Once he opened the door for us a small kind looking woman came rushing around the corner.

"Elijah honey your home! Get over here and give me a hug!" I watched as she yanked Elijah into a tight hug. She yanked him with almost so much force that Elijah almost fell over. I chuckled slightly as he regained his balance to hug her back. She must have heard my laugh as her head wiped in my direction. Her eyes went from love to confusion and hatred.

"And who is this?" she spit out

"Um mom this is my girlfriend" Elijah said in weary tone.

"Hi I am Sienna but you can call me Si if you want I'm not very picky." I smiled slightly at his mom hoping to make a good impression.

"Yeah well I'll let you two go and have fun in your room" she said as she turned to Elijah. Wait what kind of fun?

"Wait what kind of fun do think I would do Ms. Smith?" I asked as she looked at me with disgust.

"Oh you know what." She said as she glared at me. 

"I'm sorry but I don't think I do! I for one I find watching a movie and/or reading a good book more fun than what your insinuating." I stated as calmly as I could.

"So your not like the other skanks my son brings home?" I shake my head no "Then answer a couple questions for me"

"Mommm leave her alone!" Elijah moaned as he tried to step between us.

"No its okay I don't mind" I said as I shoved Elijah out of the way. Which did nothing so I stepped around him.

"Okay. Well what are your grades in school?" She asked

"Well A's give or take a B once and a while." I saw her eyes widen

"Well um how many days of school have you missed in your life?"

"Well for fun? None. For illness? Well um... I have missed 30 days. But I have a good reason that I am not comfortable to share with just anyone." I grimaced at the memory of me being out of school for 30 days.

"Well one more question. What's your popularity level at school?" she asked with a smug look as if thinking I was going to say I was the school slut.

"I am... well... um... I am the one everyone picks on. I get bullied and threatened on a daily bases. You can ask anyone at school if I had any friends or was popular, and you know what they would say? Sorry but who is that? or Oh the nobody. Well she has no friends and could drop dead for a week before any of us noticed her. So Ms. Smith I am not the slut that you may have thought I was." I stated as I looked her dead in the eye as I saw a smile break out a crossed her face.

"Oh my goodness. Welcome to our home! I'm sorry about the way I acted but I have always disliked his past girlfriend." she gleefully stated as she wrapped me in her arms.

"Thank you Ms. Smith and I totally understand your questioning" I whisper to her with a kind smile on.