Part 10

Guess who was at the door on Monday. The one and only Elijah Smith. Yep. Just like everyday he gives me a ride to school and we act all lovey dovey. Then he took me over to him moms house which mad her so happy and he would pretend to want me to hang with him but his mom would swoop me off somewhere to talk and just enjoy each others company. 

"So are you still deciding to leave?" Mrs. Smith asked as I pushed her around in the wheel chair. She has gotten weaker over time and Elijah just wants her to be okay so he forced her to sit in it and not get up.

"Yeah. I mean I don't know what there is for me here" I sighed as I looked at the wonderful scenery.

"Oh dear what about Elijah? He cares for you deeply. Don't you too?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Of course but I doubt its going to last and besides there are other girls that are better who are meant for him."

"But your perfect in everyway. I don't see why he would want any better. I mean your beautiful, kind, smart and so much more." She said still looking at me. I sighed and sat on a chair in front of her.

"There is so much you don't know and me and him might just be too different to last forever but I hope we can continue for along while. I'm glad that I was able to meet you and I love coming over and just talking to you. I don't talk to my mom much."

"Well I enjoy our time too sweetie but why don't you talk to you mom?" She asked as she laid a hand over mine.

"Well she doesn't want me to leave her. She doesn't understand how I am thinking." I said as I looked up at her.

"But your not leaving her for good right. I mean I get how she feels but your going to come back right?" she asked

"Well that's the thing. Okay you cant tell anyone even Elijah because I don't want anyone to know but I am leaving for good and eventually I will tell Elijah but I am afraid his reaction." I whispered as I looked at my hands.

"Ok and I wont say anything but I think you should reconsider it all. Okay?" she said as we headed back to the house.

"I will" I whispered as I wiped away the tears of leaving this women and never seeing her again.

Once we got back I played with Elijah and his brothers. Until my mom called saying I had to get home which just aggravated Mrs. Smith. She wanted me to stay for dinner again but she understood that I quote 'Sienna needs to be shared. Sadly'. Once I got home I went to my room and got ready for bed ignoring my mom as all she wanted to do was change my mind.

~~~Next day~~~

Just like always Elijah picked me up and took me to school. We where both walking side by side when Luke cam running up and started talking about this up coming party on Friday that we both had to go to.

"Come on guys. We have to go!!!!" Luke wined as he begged us to go for the 30th time.

"Fine Ill go just shut up already" I screamed. I am so not in the mood but once I realized I just screamed at him I felt really guilty. "Luke I am sorry. I just don't feel 100% today."

"Its fine. I'm just glad your coming. So what about you Eli?" He asked which Elijah nodded to.

After Luke headed off to class Elijah turned to me looking me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." I simply said as I started to walk to class again. I know he didn't believe me but he let it go as he headed to class with me.

After all my classes I decide to walk home instead of getting a ride with Elijah. Since I didn't have last period with him I was able to get away and have a nice walk home.   

As I walked I thought about how much I was starting to like Elijah and it was making my concerned and I shouldn't keep this up but I am doing this for him mom, but if I keep doing this 'fake' relationship then it will be harder to leave. My emotions are getting mixed up.

I mean now I have a 'boyfriend' and Luke who is like my best friend but I didn't plan to have this. I wasn't supposed to because now its going to be harder to leave. Why did I have to agree to Elijah's offer? I mean yeah I got to experience a relationship for the past month but I didn't think I would fall for him and yes its been a month since Elijah rescued me from Sabrina. Which I've seen less of her since I got together with Elijah, but I still see Ryan once and a while who gives me looks as to warn me. Elijah didn't do anything like I asked which I am grateful for. He stopped acting all couple like when it was only us like I asked but I am starting to miss the feeling that this relationship could be real.

I used to know what I wanted. To leave. Be free. Not have to deal with anyone. 

But know there's...Elijah...Luke...Mrs. Smith...the twins

Ugg... I don't know anything anymore.