Part 7

So the 3 of us decided to ditch and go hand out at Luke's house for a couple hours. We were all sprawled out on the couches. Well I was laying in Elijah's arms, meaning I was laying with my head on his chest and my body between his legs as he had his arms secured around my back. Luke was hanging half on half off the other couch since he passed out during the second movie not to long ago. Elijah passed out at the beginning of the second movie.

I looked up at Elijah and admired his features. He had a strong jaw, not to high cheek bones, and amazing lips. I think I could kiss them for hours on end. I wish our relationship was true and that he really did feel something for me.

I know we've only fake dated for a few days but I feel like I already really like him and I'm scarred for that. I really think I would want to spend the rest of my life with him if I stayed.

Maybe I should end this before I feel anything more.

I should probably get home before my mom freaks and I don't really want to ruin Elijah's and Luke's time to hangout.

I slowly started to lift myself off of Elijah when his arms tightened bringing me even closer to his body. I slightly turned onto my back so I could pry his arms off me. Of course when I turned his hands landed on my breast. Oh boy. Now I really got to leave before he wakes up in this position. I slowly picked his hands and arms up and put a pillow in my place as I got up.

I watched as his arms tightened around the pillow. Man is he adorable! So ama- No Sienna! I have to leave before he wakes up. I found some paper and a pen and wrote a letter telling him I went home and to call me if he wants.

I slowly crept to the door and pried it open as quietly as I could. Once I was safely outside I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.  God that was difficult, but I did feel like a ninja so that's the fun part.

As I was walking I felt something behind me and before I knew it I was pulled into an alleyway! By who you may wonder? Well the one and only...Ryder.

Why him? GOD WHY HIM? Couldn't have been Sabrina or one of her minions?

"Well. Well. Well what are you doing walking the streets alone?" Ryder sneered at me. I examined his face to see Elijah did quite the number on him.

"Well I was...um... I was meeting up with Elijah" I said hoping he would get the hint that Elijah would supposedly be looking for me.

"Funny. Yet you just came from his best friends house where Elijah was. So I guess your lying? Well I guess Ill have to teach you a lesson." Ryder whispered as he glared down at me. What he was like 6' something while im only 5'5!!! Wait what kind of lesson is he talking about?

All of a sudden I felt the whole side of my face flare with pain as I flew to with ally ground. I let out a cry as his foot connected with my stomach. After he kicked me a couple more times.

"Don't say a word to anyone! Or else I will keep my promise from earlier" I flinched at his tone and his threat.  I watched as he took off running down the ally. I slowly sat up and laid my back against the wall letting the searing pain in my stomach subside before trying to stand.   

Once I was finally standing I leaned against the wall letting a sudden dizzy spell leaves. I have to get home before my mom so I can check the damage so I can cover whatever is bruising so no one will ask questions.

~~~AT HOME~~~

The bruising on my face isn't to bad just some concealer and foundation will do. Now my stomach is all black and blue. I can cover my stomach easily so nobody should find out. Unless they rip my shirts off then I will be a gone but nobody does that thank god.

I slowly crawled into bed after changing in my pajamas. 

After a couple minute's I saw my phone flash. Hmm. I must have put it on silent.

Elijah was the one calling. I quickly picked up the phone and answered.

"SIENNA! WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED ANY OF MY CALLS! I WAS SO WORRIED!"

"Sorry. I didn't know you were calling" I whispered.

"Well when did you leave? Are you okay? Are you home?" Elijah hammered me with questions

"Elijah stop. I left not to long ago, I'm fine, and yes I am at home" I sighed as I layed back in bed.

"Okay well I just was concerned cause my friend heard a girl scream somewhere near here and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't you." he stated. Shit. Someone heard me scream! Shit what if someone saw me? "Hello Si? It wasn't you right?" I heard faintly as I was lost in thought. "SH!T it was you wasn't it! God damn it! What happened why did you scream?" He shouted into the phone.

" no. I mean no it wasn't me. I was trying to think if I heard anyone scream when I was walking home." I said but my voice was slightly shaky because I was lying to him and I hate lying to anyone.

"Okay um well do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Elijah asked

"Um... I was planning on being lazy a lounging around in my pajamas but sure."

"We can do that together if you want. I just want to spend more time with you" He mumbled.

"Sure" I slurred as I was slowly slipping into darkness.

"Good night Sienna" I slightly Heard him chuckle

"Night night" I mumbled as I let darkness suck me in.