Chapter 7 Aftermath

Hey guys here is the new chapter! I will be having my exams for the next two weeks so I can't upload much! Also want to ask if you would like to know more of Julie's friends or not? I can't decide if I should introduce them the next chapter.

--------

'Ju-Julie?' He said uncertainly, I nodded and smile reassuringly.

'I would like it better if you call me Anna, otherwise Jules is fine.' I said, Andy's frown deepened.

'What happened?' He asked, then paused. ' Does it have something to do with the party? Was it what my brother said?' He added after a moment of hesitation.

'You heard what he said?' My voice rose an octave, my brows shooting up with surprise, drawing attention from people nearby, thankfully the teacher hasn't arrived yet. I can't believed he heard it, this is so embarrassing, my cheeks must be blood red by now! That explained why he was so nice.

'Sort of, I needed a change anyway.' I replied, lowering my voice so not to attract more attention, it was kind of true about me needing a change. Andy shook his head in disbelieve.

'You don't need to care what they say about you, I think you were ...' Andy said heatedly, before coming to an abrupt stop and sinking back into his seat, I looked at him curiously, it's unlike Andy to loose his temper over anything.

'My sister would have force a make over on me before she graduate anyway, it really doesn't have much to do with what Aidan said.' I told him quietly, Gina would have wanted me to be the next queen bee, apart from the fact that I wouldn't have let Gina get away with the makeover quiet as easily.

Andy gave out a reluctant sigh. 'I guess I over reacted.' He said, 'And um... you look great.' he added a bit uncomfortably. I suppressed a smile, he looked so cute. I wish I have a brother like him ( no offense Dylan, but you kind of suck in comparison)

The teacher walked in just then, I quickly turned my attention back to the teacher, and didn't catch the complicated look in Andy's eyes.

Somehow I managed to go through trig unscratched, the next lesson is Chemistry, with Mrs Jackson. Great, she loves to make us do practicals before we even learn about the topic, otherwise she is lovely.

I looked around and disappointed to see that again no one I am friends with are in the class, why is this happening to me? I swear whoever put me in my classes this year have a grudge against me.

'Will those of you with last names A to N please come and line up and get a slip and read off the name, that person will be your lab partner for the rest of the semester.' Mrs Jackson said, holding one of those voting box thing with a hole large enough for a hand to go through. I groaned internally, Mrs Jackson loved to set us up with lab partners randomly, ever since some incident involving some idiotic senior two years ago who ended up mixing up some poisonous gas causing emergency evacuation of the entire science block.

I waited patiently for my turn, and randomly took a slip out, Aidan Owen, what?! I felt like there is a lump inside my throat, fate really is toying with me today. I can't deal with him so soon!