Chapter 11 Party time

Hey so this is by far my favorite chapter :) I finally finish my exams and now have more time! eeek, please comment and vote!!!

----

Alison and I ran screaming outside of the house heading straight towards the pool, with more screaming people behind us being chased by Nick and his friends with water gun. I was surprisingly wet with my top being soaked and half of my hair saturated with water. Alison was even worst, she was practically dripping, it's a miracle we hadn't slipped once yet.

Just as I thought about it I skidded on the wet tile floor and lost my balance smashing straight into Alison who gave out a yelp and also lost her balance. She was on the edge of tripping into the pool waving her hand frantically, grabbing hold of the person closest to her, aka me dragging me with her into the pool.

Just as I was about to fell with Alison I felt someone held onto my arm and steadied me, while Alison wasn't so lucky and fell into the pool with a big splash attracting attention from everyone who decided that it was hilarious and started clapping.

My heart was practically still in my throat from my near-fall experience, I turned around. About to thank the person who saved me just to realised it was Aidan Owen, my words get caught in my mouth as he smiled crookedly at me.

He was wearing a polo shirt and beach shorts looking like an Abrecombie and Finch model. I gulped. Despite the fact that he was a class A jerk, he was hot.

'Thank you for saving me from the fall.' I said, it was only polite, he winked at me and was about to say something but got interrupted by Alison, who just surfaced and held onto one of the inner tubes floating around the pool.

'Julianna Montrose, you are so dead!' She screamed, not in a mean way. I made a face at her, glad for the excuse to not to talk to Aidan (he was bound to make some flirty comment).

'Any time Ali.' I shouted back, the crowd cat called and cheered for us. I blushed slight from the attention but luckily it was getting dark so hopefully no one noticed. Alison had climbed onto the inner tube and was trying to steered herself to the edge of the pool so she could climb out.

'Nice entrance.' snickered an annoying voice which I could recognise anywhere, and sure enough I turned to see Whitney standing next to Aidan looking at me with a disgusted face. I knew that she was just jealous and smiled fakely at her.

'Hi Whitney, thank you. I didn't even see you here.' I replied, mocking her (she wanted to be popular hence saying that she wasn't notice implied that no one cared to look for her). She frowned at me, ah so she got my meaning, she wasn't as dumb as I thought.

Just as she was about to say something rude we were attacked by people with water gun again. Whitney let out an ear splitting scream as she covered her face and tried to run away, nearly ending up in the pool like Alison ( OK that was partially my fault). While Aidan laughed and tried to snatch the water gun.

Will must had saw the commotion, since he managed to find me (there were a lot of people by then) and dragged me away with him shielding me from the water guns with his arms around me protectively as we ran away from the pool. I was laughing hysterically by then, I haven't had this much fun for ages, even though I was being attacked by crazy highschoolers with water guns, I was with a hot guy who I liked and liked me back.