Author's Note + taster chapter on Evolution

Author's note first. I want to say thank you guys for all the reads, votes and comments that i received on this story! I really, really appreciate it.

To be honest writing this story hadn't been too easy, seeing as I had zero relationship experience, but I managed to make it with you guys' support

So I had said I will be uploading a taster chapter, and it's going to be a bit long with 2 chapters in it.

Please, PLEASE comments! I really want to know how you think of it before I continue any further.

also, TaL is in watty's awards, so I would really appreciate it if you guys can go back and vote on the chapters :) please? :)

As I said the new story is called Evolution. It's a science fiction, I might be writing sequels if I have the right idea.

--------------------------------------------

Summary:

My name is Abigail Beckett, and this is 2315, the human race is no longer the only interlectral specie on this planet.

After the third and the fourth world war in early 2000s, the Earth was almost wiped clean. This cause drastic change in the environment and mass extinction resulting in the most diverse and bizarre adaptation radiation and the bloom of new species in the history of the planet. The radiation released during the massive nuclear bomb war also triggered the mutation of human genome. Many died, even more were severely handicapped but there were some who survived came out with powers beyond imagination. And I am one of them.

Prologue

I think it would be wise to fill you guys in with the background details before I start my story, seeing as the version from the government is not true.

The third world war broke out on the 2nd March, 2082, the cause behind it is now lost in history. When the war first started everyone thought it would end in just a few short months, but man, were they wrong.

The truth is, it probably might had, if it wasn't for the interference of a terrorist group that called themselves The Apocalypse. Very original, huh? However, they were very dedicated to their course and had masses amount of weapons in their disposal. They were also very discrete about what they did – and they cause different governments to think that the other had attacked them while it was them who were behind all the attacks to begin with. Come to think of it, it was probably them who started the war.

A truce was made on 10th September 2083, when the governments realised that they were playing into their true enemy's hands all these times. The casualty then were miniscopic compared to what was about to come next, but the damage this war had caused was enough to cast half the world into turmoil.

And that's when the Apocalypse's plan truly began. They started to recruit in large numbers, creating all kinds of bio weapons, convincing people that WW3 is all their government's fault and they must fight back for this to end, when in fact they were set on wiping the surface of the Earth clean because they believed only then can we seek redemption.

When the world finally realised their true intentions it was almost too late. The weapons they created – so called World-Enders, an improved version of nuclear bombs, each one capable of killing every living creature across half of America and destroy even more beyond.