Chapter 8 My friends

I came back from school and saw it had gone up to 404 reads! So a new chapter as promise!

Next chapter won't be up till sometime next week, and then I have 3 exams so bear with me please!

Vote and comment!

---------------

'Oh, hi Will.' I replied, blushing, taken aback by the familiarity of which he greeted me. He smiled at my unease, and both to my relieve and slight chagrin he withdrawn his hands from my sides.

'You look cute when you blush.' He said smiling, taking my tray and piling it with a plate of spaghetti carbonanra, a coke and a bowl of apple crumble before paying for me as well.

'You don't have to pay for me!' I said, but Will just flashed me a smile and pulled me towards his table. I turned around to look for Hannah, not wanting to leave her alone in the lunch queue, but then she caught my eyes and winked at me, mouthing 'go on' with a shooing motion.

I rolled my eyes, typical Hannah, I looked around to make sure that our friends who we normally sits with are already at the table so she won't be alone before turning my attention back to Will.

'So guys, this is Anna.' Will put his arm around me and introduced me to his friends. They are seated at the best lunch spot next to the school fountain in their close friends groups (during summer time, when it's winter we all sit inside). His friends all looked up with interest.

I earned some evil looks from the a few cheerleaders, while the rest of his friends said hi to me nicely enough, my sister Gina and her friends were part of the group, so I felt less intimidated.

'Hi Anna, are you Will's new conquest?' one of the guys asked me, then high-fiving the guy next to him. I blushed and shook my head, Will smacked the guy's shoulder playfully who in turns pretended to be hurt.

'Shut up, that's my sister.' Gina said, not too seriously, but this caused some head turning at my direction. One of the cheerleader who gave me evils even snickered.

'Wasn't she like, ugly or something? What did you do, get plastic surgery?' I winced as she said it, Gina shot her a glare, Will frowned.

'OK, my sister did NOT get plastic surgery. It takes at least a year to recover, and it's only been 3 months since school breaks. Read much Torie?' Gina retorted logically, most people visibly relaxed at the thought that I did not had plastic surgery. Torie tried to think of a good come back while Will stepped in.

'We saw her at the mall only 2 weeks after summer starts, didn't we guys?' Will said, some of the guys nodded, Gina shot Torie a dirty look that said 'loser', while Torie shut up.

'I would like to see how someone can have a plastic surgery in 2 weeks.' Gina said victoriously, Torie tried to say something, but then decided against it and walked away with her friends with their lunch half finished.

'Don't mind Torie, she is probably just mad that you stole Will.' Said the guy who asked if I were Will's new conquest. 'I am Ethan by the way.'