Demi Lovato Quotes

I find Demi lovato to be an inspirational person, someone to look up to. She's had demons and has came through them stronger. Some may not like her either for her singing or how she acts etc but I just thought i'd find some inspirational quotes from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto.

********

Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are.

********

Instead of looking in the mirror and focusing on your flaws, look in the mirror and appreciate your best features, everyone has them.

*******

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect.

******

The mirror can lie, it doesn't show you what's inside.

*****

Music is my band aid. It heals everything for me.

*******

You're beautiful. You're worth more than harming yourself.

*********

We need to make mistakes in order to avoid them in the future.

********

Your mind is a very powerful thing. It can be your best friend or your worst enemy... But it's your choice to make.

*********

When you feel alone, put on my music and i'll be there for you.

********

In order to recover from any addiction, you have to surrender and recognize what you need to overcome.

*********

Sometimes we're gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great.. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!!

********

>>These are just a few that I have found online. <<