Chapter 11

Hi all :) Not a very long chapter but at least I'm writing again.

Enjoy.

 Chapter 11

By the time Morwenna surfaced the next day, she found Trystan drinking coffee with her sisters in the kitchen. She stood in the doorway watching him talk and joke with Ailla and Tregereth and felt oddly possessive of Trystan. It was strange, as she had never felt jealous of her sisters, but knowing that Trystan seemed to like her and she was identical to her sisters. It made her wonder if he felt the same about them.

Ailla sensed her sisters' discomfort even though she seemingly hadn't noticed her standing in the doorway.

She looked up from her coffee and smiled at Morwenna. "Hey sleepy head, do you want some coffee? The kettles just boiled."

Having been made aware of her presence, Trystan turned around and was about to greet her when he noticed the look on her face. He immediately stood up and went to give her a hug. "Morning sweetheart." He whispered in her ear, his breath tickled her ear and it felt like her skin was on fire."

She cast away the stupid thought about her sisters and hugged him back.

"I'm glad you're still here, I was worried that you might leave before I woke up."

Her sisters cleared their throats behind them and they reluctantly pulled apart.

"We'll talk about that later." He replied, as he pulled her towards the table. She squeaked as he sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

Ailla placed a mug of coffee in front of her, a beaming grin on her face that made Morwenna blush.

"Did you check your phone this morning?" Tregereth asked.

"No, why?"

"Mum is doing brunch and wants us over there in...." She checked her phone. "Half an hour. I need to get changed, I'll see you later." She jumped up and ran out of the kitchen.

"Me too, Trish and her boys will be there so I need to freshen up." Ailla finished her coffee and put her mug in the sink, then charged after Tregereth. But within a few seconds she popped her head around the door again.

"By the way, Mum said Trystan's invited too." She winked at Morwenna then disappeared again.

"What? Ailla wait, how does mum know?" Morwenna shouted, but only got laughter in reply.

"Maybe it was a lucky guess." Trystan suggested as he rubbed her back.

"Ha, believe me luck had nothing to do with it." She sighed.

"It's ok I can just head out now, It's not a problem."

"I hate to do this to you Trys, but when my mum says you're invited, turning it down is not an option."

He shrugged and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be fine. I like your mum, she's cool."

"It's not my mum you have to worry about." She inwardly cringed as she imagined her father's reaction when she turned up with Trystan.

Half an hour later they all walked into the farmhouse. The kitchen was filled with people, talking and eating. Liam was stood at the range cooking up a storm as Beth circled the table refilling serving bowls of food. Trish was the first to notice them walk in and jumped up to give the girls a hug.

"You made it."

"We wouldn't miss one of mum's brunches." Tregereth joked and started laughing, then stopped abruptly as she spotted Trish's sons looking at her. Trish gave her a knowing smile as she noticed the blush colour her cheeks.