Six-Blondes. Blondes Everywhere.

"Riley, wake up. We're here."

I groaned and curled myself into a ball. "Five more minutes." I mumbled. I frowned in my sleep.

"Riley, c'mon. The other girls are leaving here in about ten minutes and I need to introduce you to Anna."

Oh right. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in mom's friend's wedding. I opened my eyes and sighed. "Fine. Let's get this over with."

My mom gave me a bright smile before exiting the car. I opened the passenger door and got out. I stretched my limbs and instantly felt tired again. My shoulders slumped as I walked around the car and stood next to my mom. "You really need to work on your posture Riley. You look like an old man when you walk like that."

My mom always wanted a girly girl as a daughter. Instead she got me.

I looked up at the house, ignoring her comment, and whistled. It was a pretty decent size house. Our house wasn't small, but it certainly wasn't as big as Anna's.

"Let's go." Mom said, grabbing my arm.

We walked up the small concrete path and approached the front door, which had an oval shaped piece of glass in the middle of it with gold designs on it. I took a deep breath as mom rang the doorbell.

"You better behave yourself Riley. And include yourself with everyone else. Make new friends and have fun. You need some girl time instead of being locked up in you room and reading." She scolded me.

I was going to respond, but the door opened and I instantly hear girls laughing. Please, shoot me now.

"Carol!" The woman who opened the front door exclaimed. They both hugged each other and my mom smiled at me.

"Anna, this is my daughter Riley. Riley, this is Anna." She introduced us.

I held out my hand. "It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

She gently grabbed my hand and shook it. "Pretty and polite." Anna beamed. She looked at my mom. "We shouldn't be out too long. But who knows with them." She gestured behind her. "I can probably ask one of the boys to take her home after we're done."

"Sounds good to me." My mom smiled at Anna. Then she looked at me. "I'll see you later Riley. Don't forget to have fun." She winked.

I was pulled inside by Anna and the smell of perfume hit me like a truck. I wanted to plug my nose, but that probably would have been rude.

Anna looked at me and smiled. "I really appreciate you doing this Riley. I don't know what I would've done without a fifth bridesmaid." She chuckled. I took in her appearance as she talked. She had blonde hair that was swept up in a ponytail. Her green eyes matched the light green top she had on currently. She looked fairly young. I couldn't guess how old she was though.

"It's no problem." Lie.

"Alright, I'll go introduce to the other girls." She said. "And don't feel intimidated in any way." I was about to ask her why, but then we entered the room where everyone was at.

Blondes. All the other bridesmaids were blonde. Which meant I would be the only bridesmaid in the wedding who is brunette, making me stand out. Great. Just great.

"Okay girls, our fifth bridesmaid has arrived! Everyone say hello to Riley." Anna announced.

One of the girls came up to me and smiled. She looked about my age. Maybe a year younger. "Hi Riley." She grinned and stuck out her hand. "I'm Kelly."