6 Months!!

Five years ago, I was just a fifteen year old girl who liked to write. Outcasts was written during that time. I'd sit on my bed with my laptop on my legs and I'd type away, continuing the story that so many of you loved. Wattpad has always made me feel so welcomed. Every one of you are amazing. Thank you for supporting me and my cheesy story.

It's been six months since the publication of Outcasts and I continue to receive support for it. The reviews on Amazon have been mostly great. Of course there are those one-star reviews that say the story is immature and juvenile. I'm not going to argue or fight those people. Outcasts was written when I was fifteen. What you're reading is what my fifteen year old self conjured up. Even though Outcasts doesn't represent my writing right now, I'm still proud of myself for completing a story that so many of you have enjoyed. And I'm so grateful to my agent AJ and Blvnp Inc. for giving me the chance to publish my work.

Thanks to everyone who has supported Outcasts. And shoutout to those who have been with me on this journey since Outcasts was titled The Bad Boy and the Nerd. What a ride it's been!!

If you're into summer romance please check out my story Capturing The Summer Wind (:

Xoxo
The_Dreamer_10