Information That You Should Know

Hello readers, The Mating Season is a werewolf story. For those of you who have followed me like around three to four years ago, you probably know that I have written a werewolf themed book before but I have deleted it due to shame and embarrassment because it was really stupid. 

Firstly, this werewolf book does NOT contain pre-destined fates. Yes. It does not. Why? Because I feel that destiny and fate do not control your life. We should be the ones that shape how our lives turn out. No one is destined to be a criminal unless you do something that will make you be one. So NO pre-destined mates. So if you don't like the idea of it, don't read this book, there are other amazing books about werewolves with mates and all that here on Wattpad. However, in this book, wolves are able to choose their own mates.

Secondly, this book does NOT have:

~Rare white wolves

~Hunters

~Murderous Rogues

~Kidnapping of any sort of the main characters

~Other supernatural creatures (Eg. Trolls/fairies/mermaids or whatever else there is)

Thirdly this book will have:

~Romance

~Vulgarities

~Violence

~Some sexual content but nothing that will allow this book to be rated mature.

Also, this book has a dark theme of sorts. Like I said before, if you're not into any of what I mentioned above, don't read it and bitch about it later on. I'll do my best to make sure this book isn't too cliche as there are many similar werewolf books here on Wattpad. 

If there are any disagreements about how this book is written, don't read it. Go write your own. This is my book and I'll write it however I want. 

I sincerely hope that all of you will enjoy reading this book and I'll see all of you when I update this book in the future. :)

xoxo

Sheryl