1-First Impressions, Coffee and Doughnuts.

Edmund Gray sighed, slipping the ironed white shirt on and nimbly doing up the buttons, looking around for the navy blue tie he had left out the previous night.

He couldn't see it. Crap.

Quickly, he rummaged around in the organised mess of his room. No tie.

He looked to his bedroom door. Clattering noises were coming from beyond, and Edmund sighed again, doing up his shoelaces and plodding over.

"Tink?" he yelled, sticking his head out of the door. "Tie. Where?"

A curvy African girl dressed in a pink dressing gown, with long black hair twisted into hundreds of little plaits turned around, frying pan in hand, and tutted at Edmund from their communal kitchen.

"You weren't planning on wearing that boring-ass navy one, were you?" she said, dropping the pan and flouncing over, steering Edmund back into his room and shoving him down onto the bed while she rifled through his wardrobe.

"Ugh" she finally commented. "You need some better ties, Mundy."

"The navy one was fine, Tink" Edmund grumbled. "Now hand it over."

"No!" Tink snapped, her black-brown eyes glinting fiercely. "You can borrow one of Bumble's" she added, striding out of the room and leaving Edmund's wardrobe in an even bigger mess than it had been before.

"No!" Edmund groaned, jumping up and following Tink out, trying his best to stop her from rapping smartly on Bumble's bedroom door, and failing.

"I'm not wearing any of Bumble's bloody ties, Tink!" Edmund argued, wrestling her away from the door, although due to his willowy frame it was a more evenly matched fight than he might have liked.

"Wha's wrong with maa ties?" A drowsy-looking young man who looked in desperate need of a shave was now leaning dozily against the door Tink had knocked on, hair sticking up in a wild black bedhead.
"Ask him!" Tink screeched, still trying to free herself from Edmund's grip, as he was now trying to force out of her where she had hidden his tie.

"And leave maa gurlfrenn alone, Mundy" the young man continued, louder, displaying all the signs of someone battling a serious hangover.

"Only if she tells me where the hell my tie is, Bumble!" Edmund bargained, still wrestling a screaming Tink.

"Will you lot SHUT IT?"

The three flatmates instantly stopped bickering and turned, as another bedroom door had come ajar. In the frame, looking decidedly worse for wear, was a blonde, muscle-packed giant of a man, a young man who would have been terrifying if he hadn't had his hands planted on his hips in a very feminine way.

"Someone" he continued "is trying to sleep off eighteen shots, two vodkas, a whole lotta beer and half a bottle of wine and you" he pointed accusingly at Edmund, Tink and Bumble "are not helping."

"Y'know, Tigah" Bumble slurred. "Yer reallee are atcha gayest when yer hung ova."

"I can still throw a punch when I'm hung over, Bumblebee. Don't forget that" Tiger replied, pouting, dropping his hands from his hips and instead crossing them in front of his chest.

"Tink" he ordered. "Give Mundy his tie back, and get some food down him. Mundy, Rizz is coming to get you in the taxi at nine."

"Wha- 'bout me, Tigah?" Bumble asked teasingly.

"You can piss off, Bumblebee."

Tiger's door slammed, and the three others slid into awkward silence, broken by the smell of Tink's breakfast burning. As she ran to save it, swearing colourfully all the way, Edmund and Bumble collapsed on their couch.

Two Heads.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara