Love hurts.Love is strong. Love is healing and forgiving.

Magali watched Anais sleeping, cautiously tucking a stray strand of hair from her face. She felt all the pent up emotions threaten to escape and overtake her but she managed to regain control and walk away to face the window. The moonlight illuminated the river and all the brush around it, bathing the landscape in a serene silver white glow. It had been only three hours since the blood suckers had come in with her child in thier arms after having explained everything she ordered the man to lay Anais in her bed to let her rest. Now she just watched her sleep, admiring her strength, her bravery and her power, but she couldn't help but feel saddened that she had lost her trust, her love and her friendship but Magali vowed to make it right, to be forgiven, to be loved and accepted as Anais's real mother. She placed a soft kiss against Anais's forehead then walked out closing the door behind her and followed the sound of conversation in the small living room where the two blood suckers sat with every one else. She had recognized Lestat immediately and had reluctantly let him in only because he'd had her daughter in his arms. Once they had explained themselves the group had settled in to have some drinks and plan ahead.

"So you two have just been traveling the whole time?" Magali interrupted the quiet conversation leaning against the counter across from where Lestat sat, sipping water.

Lestat eyed her warily and nodded." Yes, Magdalena. Or is it Magali now?"

Magali froze at th mention of her former name, feeling all eyes on her but especially feeling hers. She slowly turned around to face Anais's cold angry stare before quickly turning back to glare at Lestat who just st sat there coolly, one eyebrow raised in question.

"What the fuck is he talking about?" Anais's voice came out deadly calm and deadly cold." Answer me!!! YOU WANTED TO TALK NOW TALK!!"

Magali cautiously turned towards a furious Anais, unable to make eye contact, taking small steps back, increasing the space between them. She sat down and took a shaky breath before looking up, meeting everyone's gaze except hers.

"I am not human, I never was. I was an angel and I had fallen in love with another angel. But he wasn't bad, it wasn't until Lucifers fall, or the rise of his fall that he had become engulfed with all that talk of being better than our father's children. He became dark and bitter and when asked, pledged his allegiance to the dark war against God, against the archangels. When I wouldn't come with him he tried to take me by force but was stopped. I was forbidden to have any contact with him and the fallen angels after their fall. At first it was hard because I had loved him so much, but as time passed slowly another took his place. When he found out he didn't take it well. He asked to see me one last time, he begged me to see him to at least kiss me once, you see he was once very handsome, very charming and deep down I did still love him. So we met up and he asked me to join him one last time, when I said no he lost it, he grabbed me and slapped me and began to rape me, there was not much I could do to stop him as Lucifer had given all of his followers dark evil strengths. When the angel I was seeing walked in he tried to destroy the demon I...I stopped him, I didn't kill him but I was close. When the archangels found out I was punished and he was sent back down, since the meet was on earth I suddenly began to feel ill, I soon found out I was with child, which had been his plan all along and when the archangels found out I was banished but not before having my wings torn off ensuring I never went back. When I was on earth I realized that not all of the fallen angels had joined forces with lucifer. I met Lestat, he was also banished and helped me survive on earth. When you were born you were so much like him...I couldn't...I couldn't stand it and I dropped you off. Lestat was furious and vowed never to speak to me at all. And so I was forced to change my name because as soon as he found out about you he began to hunt me down, more so when he realized I was a descendant of the angels of fire. So I changed my appearance and my name. I didn't see you again until it was by chance and the woman I had left you with had come in with you as a child, out cold, broken and bruised. I recognized you immediately and I fell in love with you and my conscious screamed at me I was a coward and for fear of him finding me then finding you I didn't reveal myself to you not even when you were.... I convinced Felipe to take you in and protect you and I vowed to never let any harm come to you and I failed when Marcos came along. We helped you get away from him and before I could reveal myself I was beckoned by death, or better yet by one of his reapers. I am sorry for everything Anais."