Anyone can be redeemed

Lucius awoke with a start, an uneasy feeling filling his gut and he got up, the sudden urge to go to Meoni increasing with every second. He ran ignoring the fact that he was completely naked and arrived to Meoni's bedroom door and tried the doorknob, panicked when he felt it locked. He pounded on the door and kicked it in, the dread engulfing him when she was not in her bed he ran to her bathroom and froze; there she lay in a tub of her own blood her empty eyes blaming him, pinning him unwilling him to move. Her once beautiful hair flowed around her soaked in her own blood. He felt himself slip to his knees, crawling to her and as soon as he felt the cold of her body he reared back and let out the most anguished inhuman cry that literally shook the lair, the animals of the night all crying with him filling the land the sound of horrible animalistic anguish. He picked her up and cradled her before laying her down in her bed, covering her completely with a quilt and as he walked out he snapped his fingers and suddenly the room was engulfed in flames. By now the whole house if not the whole land had heard his cry, as all the slaves stood anxiously in the hall, whispering and eyeing him terrified. Only Kali stood there staring straight at him, a deep sorrow in her eyes as he made his way towards her. Everyone else says stepped back as he neared but not her all she did was lower her head.

"Well you were right, you sacks of flesh are far weaker than I had anticipated but at least now I don't have any nuisances keeping me from my Phoenix." Lucius said coldly before storming off to his wing. On a the way there he ran into Marcos who only watched as Lucius opened the door to his room and slammed it so hard it was a wonder how it hadn't splintered by the sheer force. Lucius paced around his room, a very unfamiliar feeling invading him and he grabbed a bottle of liquor and drinking deeply from it convincing himself that he felt nothing for that sack of flesh. He lunged the bottle at the door of his room missing by mere inches as Marcos stood there a curious eyebrow raised, seemingly unaware of the glass that had shattered at his close proximity. Lucius glowered at him before grabbing another bottle and continued to drink from it.

"You wanna go hunting? Kill the bitch responsible for all of the his fucking mess?" Marcos asked nonchalantly.

"I thought you didn't want me to hurt a hair on your precious lady's head?!" Lucius spat back.

"I was talking about Magali!" Marcos bit back defensively." Of course I don't want YOU touching her."

"Fine. I need the hurt something bad!" Lucius growled venomously.

Marcos moved to the side, letting a very angry and very dangerous Lucius pass by, slashing at a passing servant sending blood spraying everywhere and the poor chap to the ground dead before his head even hit the floor. Marcos watched as the light extinguished from his eyes, looking up as anguished screams were left in Lucius' trail. Marcos had a heavy feeling in the pit of his stomach and he was unsure as to why if he had been used to killing for fun, for hunger for survival but somehow this felt very different and he realized that maybe Lucius was as dangerous as he'd been rumored to be. Slowly he followed the trail of screams, the feeling weighing heavier and heavier as he walked past pools and trails of blood, entrails and body parts scattered everywhere. The screams continued on as well as the sickening sound of crushing bones, squishing sound of blood escaping and the sound of flesh and skin tearing. As Marcos continued on he realized that the brutality was increasing as he noticed many of the body parts were small, child like and he felt his heart hammering in his chest. 'He wouldn't!' He thought incredulously when the piercing scream of a baby ripped through his thoughts. He ran towards the sound and froze at the sight before him; Lucius was drenched head to toe in blood, surrounded by blood entrails and body parts of men,women and even small children. In his hands a baby of maybe no more than four months cried frantically as Lucuis dug his claws in it drawing a bit of blood. Marcos felt his heart kick up to his throat and suddenly felt a cold dreadful feeling. He himself may have been ruthless brutal even but NEVER had he hurt a child let alone a baby and he wasn't about to let Lucius do it before him.