Humans and Bots: School?!

OMFG I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok so with the names I think I decided.....wait and see!

I am so so sorry bout the wait *sigh*......Speech rules? *smiles sheepishly*

(author notes be bold!)    'Dreams thoughts be dis'  {Com link} /Bumblebeeps/ "out loud speech"

June was trying to think of human names for the bot's when suddenly Miko yelled out in happiness, June looked up at Miko expectantly as did the others.

"Okay, I thought of Bulks name! how about Bobby Nakidai! he could be a cousin of mine!!" Miko spewed excitedly " I mean why else would three strangers show up HERE unless they were relations?" she added quickly seeing the sceptical look June shot her.

"She makes a point" Arcee agreed "Japers not exactly the  party capital" Arcee looked at the other bots turned humans expectantly who, in turn, nodded.

"I'm fine with that, it would be cool to be related to Miko!" Bulkhead grinned looking at Miko who grinned back ten fold.

"besides, we already think of guys as family.." Everyone looked surprised at the hoarse whisper  and looked at the blonde teen next to Bulkhead , but they're shock melted to gentle smiles.

"Is that true?" Raf asked shyly from beside June looking at the bots with happiness in his eyes

"Of course!" Arcee and Bulkhead agreed nodding in sync and then all of them grunted when they were all suddenly bombarded with hugs from they're respective charges.

"so you guys don't mind being relate to me and Raf then?" Jack asked Arcee and Bumblebee.

"It would be awesome to be related to you guys!" was Bumblebee's hoarse reply, Arcee nodded affirmative.

"Okay, guys then How about, Arcee Darby and Brandon Esquivel!" Miko exclaimed as everyone agreed with her names.

"Okay everyone to bed! Miko you and Raf can stay the night  Arcee , Bulkhead you two can sleep in Bumblebee you have school, alright everyone hustle!" June exclaimed as everyone quickly did as told

"haven't had to be ordered to bed since Cybertron" Arcee mumbled to Bumblebee to which he nodded.

I will be updating again today sooon I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anywho!

Thanks for putting up with me --TransformersPrimeGal