Sometimes Silence Is Golden

A/N: Yo! Wiggidy wiggidy what's up my homeslice, breadslice dawgs? The vote is in! And as of this chapter- Operation: BeeCee is good to go. We shall keep romancing the two dorks! Can I get a huzzah?

Also, I'm thinking of adding Jack X Miko, buuuut- I'm not sure yet. I may, or may not!

That being said, let's stop wasting time; and get into the story~!
---------------------

Bumblebee was not amused. Not one bit. The stern woman in front of him, had absolutely no sense of humor. She completely missed his Jurassic Park reference, and didn't even reprimand the other two kids.

Arcee was a little amused. Just a bit. The principal that was glaring at them from across her desk, was a stern woman. She had been very strict when she grabbed her and Brandon. She could tell he was seething beside her at the moment, she couldn't really blame him.

The principal sighed in annoyance, and stood up, pacing over to them.

"Do you two know why you're here?" She asked, her voice showing no signs of understanding or remorse. Bumblebee scoffed a little, and replies.

"No, I don't actually. I think you grabbed the wrong teens." He crosses his arms and watches her with a small glare, imitating her air or annoyance.

"Is that so? And what about you, Ms Darby? Hmm? Do you have ANY idea, why you could possibly be here?" The woman's voice was laced with sarcasm.

Arcee liked this woman; she reminded her of her old instructor from back at boot camp. So, she answered accordingly.

"No Ma'am, I believe we were reprimanded for something... Not worth reprimanding." She answered, watching as the principal removed her glasses, and pinched the bridge if her nose.

The action reminded Bumblebee if Ratchet. Only if this was Ratchet, they'd both have a few dents from a wrench by now. He snapped back to listening when she looked at them both.

"I see... Why don't you explain the situation in your own words."

Bumblebee grins, and nods. He clears his throat and begins.

"Well, Me and my companion here were walking along, minding our own business. It was a normal day at school, nothing seemed amuck. That is, until we spotted some no good hooligans! Me and my partner decided to check it out, so we sauntered up all casual-like-"

Arcee groans a little and facepalms, why did he have to explain it... Of course he's going to make it seem like one of those movies, or comic books he loved so much.

"-They immediately turned to us, and sneered! Then, we saw what had em' in such a fuss! They were picking on some poor little guy, one'a the younger grades. Of course, we couldn't let that stand! So, we-" the principal cuts in, sighing again.

"So you beat them both to the point of going to the nurse?" She watches as the teen paused, and shook his head sheepishly.

"Well... That's.. not how I would've put it... Doesn't sound very heroic.. heh....?" He shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck. The principal shakes her head.

"Well, I've already called your parents. So, you'll be sent home for the day, if not longer. We don't tolerate fighting here."

Bumblebee immediately drops is nice attitude, he stands up, his chair falling back at the motion. He slams his hands on her desk, glaring.

"You don't tolerate fighting? But you tolerate bullying?! One of your students was being picked on, harshly; and all you care about is that we were fighting the bullies!?"

The principal jumps a little at his outburst, and tries to calm him down, her tone strict, and firm.

"They're being dealt wi-"

"Oh! Good! A slap on the'ol wrist! That always fixes the problem! Just tell em' no, and send them off! What good discipline!"

"Mr. Esquivel! Sit down and shut your mouth this inst-"

"Or what?! I'm sorry, am I bullying you? Do you feel bullied? Arcee, she feels bullied!"

Arcee calmly stands up as well, and shakes her head, she pats the blonde's wrist; missing how his cheeks flush a little at the contact.

"Don't do that." She tells him sarcastically, turning and looking at the Principal.

"Ma'am, this is not proper disciplinary action-" the situation is interrupted by the door opening up, and Optimus and June stepping into the room.

Arcee and Bumblebee immediately look over in suprise. Bumblebee droops and sits quickly, looking down. He could tell, he'd probably be in trouble for this-

"Excuse us, but....is that story true?" June speaks, crossing her arms. The principal looks over.

"Well, not the way he said, but-" she tries to explain, Bumblebee goes to interrupt, but Optimus cuts him of.

"I believe you've said enough, Brandon." He gives the teen a stern look, causing Bumblebee to look down more. Optimus looks over at the principal.

"I think you've also said enough, and done enough...." His voice is not leaving any room for argument. June nods, and gently grabs the two Autobots. She gives the older woman a glare.

"I'm also taking Jack and Raf home. I thought this school was better than this." June shakes her head again, and pulls the two out of the office. Arcee grins a little at June.

"That was awe-"

"You two are still in trouble. Don't try to get out of it." She keeps pulling them towards the car, her grip firm but not harsh.

Arcee frowns, and huffs. She looks over at Bumblebee, and frowns more when she sees he's just looking down sadly. She goes to put a hand on the younger's shoulder. He doesn't even look up at her, he just gives a small smile, and countinues on in silence.

They reach the car, and cram in the backseat. June waits outside the car, apparently Optimus would be getting the kids.

Arcee sighs, and looks over at her... friend. She rests a hand on his knee, and give him a concerned look.

"Are you ok-"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it Cee'..."

She frowns. She has the feeling this is about more than just getting in trouble.

Her eyes narrow, and she looks back to the front of the car; her gaze burning into the seat in front of her.

'I swear to primus, I'm going to find out what's going on. I lost a partner once, I won't lose Bee too.'

A/N: I'm sorry if that seemed rushed! Ugh,I hope it didn't.... Anyway...! I have another question for you guys! Who should Bumblebee's other parent be? I'm up to suggestions! Make em' interesting~ XD

Thanks for putting up with me!
-TransformersPrimeGal!