Missing Home.

Bumblebee sighed sadly. He was seated on his bed in his and Arcee's shared room. He refused to act sad in public, or even around anybody, so he had condemned himself to his room. He sincerely hoped Arcee didn't randomly burst into the room unannounced. He knew it was her room too, but it would be a very embarrassing and awkward situation.

The blonde felt his eyes sting with unshed tears. He quickly clenched his eyes shut, trying to hold them in.

Knowing he was going to fail at his set task, the teen gingerly walked over to the small closet in the corner of the room. He opened the mirrored sliding door and walked inside. The interior of the closet wasn't as small as it looked, he had discovered a small indentation near the back wall that was perfectly concealed. The clothing and boxes that filled the closet were perfectly positioned to hide the small hiding area.

Squishing himself inside the tiny cubbyhole, Bumblebee felt his happy facade slowly weaken until no self produced barriers remained. His electric blue eyes began to blur as his pent up emotions began to leak out.

Tears slowly started seep out from his closed eyes. He could feel the hot liquid roll down his cheeks and dampen his chin until it finally began to soak his shirt.

He could no longer deny his loneliness, his feelings of abandonment. He knew he shouldn't feel the way he did, it was ridiculous to think a fifteen vorn-old was juvenile enough to miss his home. He was to old to be missing his old base, room and family.

He had all his social needs here, his surrogate brother, one of his closest friends. He had a roof over his head, food to eat, water to drink, a dry place to sleep. He didn't NEED anything. He didn't need his old base. He didn't need his surrogate uncle. He didn't NEED his father.

He wanted all those things dearly, he wanted them with all his spark. Alas In his lifetime, however, he couldn't afford to want things. He could only need things in order for them to be important. That was what he always told himself. He couldn't want things like others his age used to. He didn't have the luxury of 'Want' or 'yearn' he could only need something desperately for it to be relevant.

Shaking his head furiously, Bumblebee let out a small growl. He knew he shouldn't have to be this tough on himself. He was honestly confused as to what he should be. He didn't know if he should be calm, angry, sad, lonley, proud? Everyone seemed to expect him to be happy, joyous and content with his life becoming utterly filled with war and strife.

Bumblebee let out a humorless laugh. He never knew what having a childhood was like, so technically he shouldn't be upset. Having a sturdy and decent family life, a safe place to live, not having a war going on, Bumblebee wondered what these things were like.

The blonde sobbed into his hands making his body shake from the force. He involuntarily felt himself start laughing slightly. The emotional outburst was too much for the teen to handle.

He missed his father. He wanted his father. He needed his father.

However he knew his father was Miles away at the base. He still felt abandoned for some strange reason. His father- Optimus wasn't there when he needed him.

Bumblebee hit his head against the wall next to him tiredly.

Soon people would start looking for him, he wanted more time to sort all his feelings out. Unfortunately his happy facade would have to return for the time being.

After all, he wanted time. He didn't need it...

A/N: So, yeah. I felt like I was making Bee too happy? I mean I love happy Bee to death! But I didn't feel like I was making him....Human? Enough. So....ANGST~!! Don't worry I will add more fluffy stuff!