The Principal Of It All!

Arcee snickered as she jogged down the stairs. She loved messing with Bumblebee, he was too cute when he was confused or startled.

'There it is again. That train of thought...' She bit her lip as she thought to herself. 'I can't think of him that way. He's a teammate, a friend..' The woman felt herself sigh by reflex . She needed to get ready for school, she could contemplate her feelings later.

Grabbing her bag, she heard a crash from behind her. Turning around she saw Bumblebee sprawled on the ground at the bottom of the stairs, laughing. The sound was odd. His vocal cords were still severely damaged, so the noises were a mixture between a wheeze and a cough. The strange thing was, the laugh wasn't as painful sounding as it should have been.

"Dang, I messed up the fall." He mumbled amused. Miko stuck her head in from the other room.

"I can't believe he did that. Yesterday he nailed the landing!" She laughed, but quickly went back to getting ready when June gave her a stern look.

"You jumped down the stairs yesterday?" Arcee raised a skeptical brow. Bumblebee just shrugged and laughed.

"It was late, I wanted some water, the stairs were in my way. Simple." He turned to Arcee with a proud look. "ANNNNND, I DID nail the landing. I was glorious."

Blue eyes with a tint of violet looked up in annoyance. He really was adorable. Arcee silently cursed at his boyish charms.

'Dam, I really need to stop thinking like this...'

------------------After First Block ---------------

Bumblebee happily walked towards his locker. He had just had math, it sucked. He didn't hate math, he actually found it very interesting. His mind just wasn't able to grasp it completely.

Opening his locker, he put his math text book away and took out his science text book. He wasn't very good at science either, but he found it a bit easier to comprehend.

He was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts by his locker being slammed shut. He looked up and saw Vince standing there looking smug. Bumblebee hated the redhead before he had turned human, due to how he treated Raf and the other kids. The fact that Vince had now started to try and target him as a victim of bullying, made him hate the kid even more.

"Hey, Brandon right? Yeah, you're new here so I'll warn ya." The bully began " I don't like being ignored, looked over, sassed or talked back to, understand compadre?"

Bumblebee just rolled his eyes and sighed irritably. The redhead obviously had no problem bullying his way to the top at the school, Bumblebee was going to fix that.

"Don't like being ignored and looked over? Hmm, family problems?" He hoarsly responded. " Probably the case. Okay, welp I have two problems here so far." Vince stared at the blonde as he continued, not sure how to respond.

"Alright, One, the whole talking back thing. Do you just hate people talking back to you in english, or do you hate other languages too? Cause I speak sign language, and I would like to know if that's a viable option..?" Bumblebee sighed dramatically and counted two on his fingers.

"Secondary problemo here, I have a condition in which sass is involuntarily spewed. It's a rare condition only inherited by those who truly have no cares to give. Now there is no cure as of now, so please bare with me during this trying time. "

Vince stared at Bumblebee for a moment, before his eyes narrowed.

"You disrespecting me, punk?" He seethed angrily. Bumblebee just smirked.

"Well, I don't respect you. But I AM dissing you, so you get half marks." He winked. Vince growled slightly, and slammed his fist into the locker next to him.

"Watch your back kid, a storms brewing..." with that, Vince turned and stomped away.

"Wait! I can't watch my back, do you have a mirror or something?! And is storm a type of alcohol, cause you are SO under aged!" Bumblebee called out to Vince's retreating form. He laughed when all he received was the bully's middle finger being stuck in his direction.

"Aw, Vincy~ be nice! There are young minds at work here!" He yelled in response. After seeing the redhead's silhouette disappear into the crowded hallway, Bumblebee chuckled softly and walked off to his next class.

If Vince wanted a war, he would get a dang good one.

A/N: Another happy filler...yea, today's been sorta slow. You get another chapter today though so that's good! Also, I still need suggestions for any specific ships y'all want!

Oh and do you guys care of this has swearing? Non-Cybertronian swearing? Cause I almost wrote some by accident...XD

Thanks for putting up with me!

TransformersPrimeGal