School always starts off well enough....

Phone Writing! Wee......XD

Raf, Jack, Miko, Arcee and Bumblebee walked into the school. The two newly human students looked around in slight awe at their surroundings. Arcee suddenly caught sight of a drinking fountain and tilted her head in confusion.

"What's that thing?" She asked, wearily staring at the water dispensing device. Jack raised a brow, not sure if she was kidding or not.

"Uh, it's a water fountain?" He answered, his tone giving the implication of how obvious it was. Arcee looked at him, still confused.

"But it's not a fountain....." She trailed off. Beside her Bumblebee smirked, holding in a laugh.

"Arcee, they just call it that. It's one of those weird humans names." He tried to explain "Like....uh...toilet paper? It's not made out of toilets......is it?" The blonde looked at the children in confusion, making them laugh.

"Heh, no its just a name." Raf snickered softly. Bumblebee bashfully smiled.

"Okay, better example. A drive way. Why do humans park in a DRIVE way? Cause they have strange names for stuff" he continued. Arcee nodded.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense" Arcee slowly nodded. Just then the school bell rang, making Bumblebee jump and cling to Arcee momentarily.

"Uh, Bee?" Arcee tried to ignore the burning in her cheeks and the tight feeling in her stomach. "You can let go, it was just the school bell..."

Bumblebee slowly untangles himself from her and sidestepped further away from her, before coughing into his hand and looking away.

"Ahem, sorry..." He awkwardly apologized, his hoarse voice making it sound even more mumbled then it already was. The children laughed at the scene before Raf Looked down at his watch.

"Oh man, we're going to be late guys" Raf worriedly told Miko and Jack. Miko made a dismissive noise, making Jack look at her somewhat sternly.

"C'mon, why do we have to go to class when the bots are here?" The pink haired girl complained. Jack just sighed.

"Do you want to explain to the teacher that we weren't in class because our giant robot alien friends, turned Human, and we wanted to stay with them?" He turned to her and raised a brow when she looked like she was thinking about it.

"I think we might get kicked out of school for that...." Raf meekly added, speaking mostly to himself. Miko groaned and started trudging towards her classroom.

"Fiiiiiiiine. But I am so just going to doodle all class..." With that the three took off towards their classes. Bumblebee looked after them a moment before his bright blue eyes widened.

"Wait! Where do we-" he looked around and realized him and Arcee were now alone in the deserted hallway. "Go...."

"Hmm, maybe we should ask the leader of the school?" Arcee suggested. Bumblebee snorted amusedly.

"It's called a principal, Arcee. And usually we should only bother them in emergency situations.....although we could ask the...secrecy... No" Bumblebee scratched his head, trying to remember the name of the staff member he was referring to.

"Spectacular? Specimen? Secret super Salmon? What? No.... Secret? Sector? SECRETARY!" He finally exclaimed loudly causing a teacher to abruptly glare at them before slamming her door shut.

"Geez, what crawled up her-" Arcee interrupted him by pushing him down the hall. He looked over his shoulder at her and gave her a questioning look.

"Well, we need to go speak to this....Sentry.... Person, so no point wasting time, right?" She continued to push him down the hallway as she spoke.

"Uh, I can walk ya know?" He remarked after she gave a particularly hard squeeze to his shoulder whilst trying not to trip. She blushed and let go, allowing him to walk beside her towards the office.

"Soooooooooo....uh....heh, this is..ah, nice day? Yeah, it's a nice day outside, today, that is, not tomorrow. Although tomorrow could be nice to....I can't see the future... Yet.." Arcee just smiled to herself as she listened to him ramble on about weather and time travel. She wasn't entirely listening to what he was saying, she was more focused on how he was saying it.

She snuck a glance at him and saw he was still rambling on awkwardly. She loved his ramblings. She used to love them because of how silly he got, or how imaginative they got. Just listening to his beeps and whistles and how they got higher and lower, fluctuating to his mood. Now, however, she loved to just listen to his voice. It was still hoarse and gravely because of the injury from all those years ago, but his original voice was still audible under it.

Suddenly she was startled from her thoughts when they stopped walking. Standing in front of the door facing her, Bumblebee rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Uh, yeah, well....Space cats from dimension-X aside...here we are!" He stuttered awkwardly. Arcee just smirked and stepped inside, hearing Bumblebee step in behind her she walked over to the desk.

"Hello, Ma'am, me and my friend here aren't exactly sure what class we are supposed to be in. Could you perhaps assist us?" The woman behind the desk glanced at them and smiled.

"Of course, what are your names honey?" She asked sweetly. Arcee raked her brain for the human names they were given.

"Uh, I'm Arcee Darby, and this is Brandon Esquivel" The blue harried girl let out a sigh of relief internally as she finally remembered the names. The secretary smiled and typed in their names.

"Oh, are you two related to Jack and Raf?" She questioned pleasantly. Arcee nodded.

"I'm Jack's.." She paused momentarily "cousin, and he is Raf's older brother." The woman looked at Bumblebee, obviously not seeing any resemblance.

"I'm adopted" Bumblebee quickly lied, the Secretary smiled at them once more and looked back to her computer.

"Okay, well, it looks as if you two have the same schedule except you have different electives" she explained. Arcee nodded and took the two papers the Secretary suddenly gave them.

"Now, you two better get to class!" The secretary told them. Bumblebee made an over dramatic salute and walked out the door. Arcee rolled her eyes fondly and the Secretary giggled.

Once out in the hallway, Arcee turned to Bumblebee. She let out a laugh as he ungracefully fell out of the handstand he was doing.

"Why are you so hyper today?" Arcee asked amusedly. Bumblebee just shrugged, grinning.

"I'm not sure. I just feel like I need to do something. Every time I stand still I feel outrageously bored" he then bowed and held out a hand towards her.

"Shall we go to class Madame" Arcee laughed at him and smirked.

"Do you even know where to go?" She asked. He looked up and grinned again.

"Nope! It'll be a adventure!" Arcee just shoved him playfully and walked down the hallway.

"What? You hate adventure?" The blonde teased as he caught back up with her and fell in stride beside her. Arcee huffed.

"No, I hate being lost." She turned to look at him slyly "I'm sure your sanity knows what I mean" Bumblebee gave her a unamused look.

"Har de har. Me and my sanity are never lost, we're just 'unexpectedly thrust into new places we've never been and don't know how to escape'. There's a difference" he joked.

"Well, here we are." Arcee stated, changing the subject. "Our first human class of the day; Math" beside her Bumblebee groaned.

"I suck at Math....." He mumbled "Like, if a worm could write down answers, his would be more correct then mine"

Arcee just shook her head and walked in, Bumblebee slowly following.

Okay, chapter done. I've been writing this on my phone for a like a good three weeks now. I wanted it to be longer originally, but I just needed to get it out. So here you are!

Thanks for putting up with me~TransformersPrimeGal