Papa-mus Prime

A/N: I'm horrible, it's been way too long. Don't forget to check out the question I asked on my page.

The video is just cause of a stupid joke in this chapter XD

Optimus. This man- no, this human, was Optimus? The thought just wouldn't sink into his mind, he kept repeating it in his head, hoping it would stick.

"Yes, Bumblebee, it is me." The voice broke the blonde from his stupor,Causing him to shake his head. Bumblebee looked up at the man for a moment before he clung to him in a tight hug. 

The man stumbled back a little from the sudden contact but quickly returned the embrace, smiling a little at the sudden affection he was receiving.

"I- How are you here, like this, I mean...?" Bumblebee mumbled into Optimus' shirt, glancing up at him. Optimus let out a sigh, still hugging the teenager in a hug.

"Once you all were situated, Ratchet decided that he needed to find the devices signal in order to getting readings from it. But in that lies the problem, the signal was only produced when the relic was active." The prime paused for a moment, seemingly thinking about how to explain why he'd gone along with Ratchet's plan.

"So, Ratchet made you touch it, didn't he?" Bumblebee chimed in, laughing a little when Optimus simply rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Indeed he did..." Optimus mumbled after a moment of silence. The blonde in his hold just laughed and pulled away, smirking.

"Don't feel bad, Ratchet's scary when he wants to be." He teased before his expression turned to one of confusion. "Wait, if your human now? Then how do you have your alt mode?"

Optimus glanced back at the truck he had arrived in, patting Bumblebee's shoulder and starting towards the house with the boy.

"I shall explain that he we are with the others. That way I need only explain it once." Bumblebee nodded at his idea,  following him closely.

Before they made it back into the house, Bumblebee paused. He didn't want to seem childish or selfish, but he also felt the need to get what he was feeling off his chest.

He let out a small breath and tapped Optimus on the shoulder, gaining his attention. The man turned around and looked at Bumblebee expectantly. 

"Before we go in and everyone crowds you... I just wanted to say that I'm glad your here? I know that sounds selfish and I shouldn't be happy about this situation- not that I am! but I just- aw, man I'm messing this up-" His ramblings were cut off by Optimus, who simply smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand what you're saying. And I am also happy to be back near you. It was most nerve racking having you so far away." He stated sincerely, smiling a little. Bumblebee grinned and gave him another quick hug, before opening the door to the house, bouncing over to the living room/Kitchen doorway.

"Guuuys~! Guess who decided to join our little party!" He called out, watching as everyone turned to him questioningly. Miko was the first to speak, standing and excitedly looking at him.

"The lead guitarist from Slash Monkey!?" She squealed excitedly, jumping into a 'rock star' pose and starting an air guitar solo. Bumblebee gave her a grin before shaking his head, making his bangs sway in his face.

"Better!"

"The lead singer from Slash Monkey?!"

"Uh, no, think less Slash Monkey, more serious and mature."

"...Enya?"

"What? Who?"

"I don't know, I suppose' Only Time' will tell."

"It's Optimus!" he finally revealed, making Arcee and Bulkhead jump up in surprise and rush to the door, pushing past Bumblebee in their rush.

"uh, ow! watch the teenager in the doorway please!" He whined before following them into the entry way, where Arcee was questioning Optimus.

"So, how are you here? Like this?" She asked, crossing her arms. Optimus looked at her before starting his explanation.

"It started when you all left-" He began only to be interrupted by Bulkhead.

"How soon? Minutes? Days? Hours?" He asked eagerly.

  Optimus let out, yet another, sigh.  It was going to be a long day...

Sorry It's so small! I was kinda 'short' on time. Call it short sighted en devour.     it was mini-iocre but I tried! 

Okay, Sorry for the Puns XD

Thanks for putting up with me- TransformersPrimeGal!