Unexpected Return.

A/N: Aight, I'm back! In trying to not leave it too long in between updates. I did that before and I felt horrible about it! Anywho, on you go to the story!

Bumblebee hummed to himself merrily as he took out the trash for June. His friends and him had been staying with June for awhile now, a couple weeks if he wasn't mistaken. Everyone would do chores to help June out, a way of pulling their own weight.

He closed the trashcan and began walking back towards the house. Something caught the corner of his eye before he made it all the way back. He stopped and looked around, eventually his gaze landed on a familiar semi truck.

His mind reeled for a moment. What? Was that Optimus? Was he really there? The blonde wasn't sure what to think. So he didn't. Instead He simply raced over to the truck and paused just a little ways away, where he knew Optimus's scanners would just be able to pick up on his biometric readings.

He was about to say something. He wasn't sure what he was going to say, but he was going to say anything that came to mind. He had begun to open his mouth to speak, when the truck's door was opened.

'Great' He thought sourly 'I look like a weirdo to this human..' .

A tall man got out of the vehicle. His hair was blue strangely enough, and red streaks covered the side of his head. He was young enough, maybe in his early thirties.

The man looked at him and a strange moment of not quite awkward silence passed between the two of them. The man suddenly seemed to snap out of his stupor and look at Bumblebee.

"Well, uh, Hi?" Bumblebee awkwardly greeted, his mind starting to formulate a explanation for why he had run over.

"Uh, okay. So I didn't mean to rush over...well, I mean I DID, but not because of you" Bumblebee paused before shaking his hands in frantic shakes, trying to rephrase his words. "...wait. No that's sounds wrong...I thought you were someone I knew....but Your ..not?"

The more the young teen rambled on, the more man smiled. Bumblebee once again dug himself a conversational hole, and was once again slowly trying to back track out if his words.

"No...That's not to say you aren't someone I would want to meet. It's just I haven't met you.... unless you count now...which, do we? I don't know!-" The man put a hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Bumblebee, please calm yourself. You are starting to sound like a broken human recording device." The man thought for a moment. "A broken record." Bumblebee froze.

He knew that voice. The way it demanded attention when it was heard. The way it resounded around the room. That voice belonged to someone he knew since he was a Sparkling.

"Wait... Optimus?!"

"Dad...?"