Bonus Chapter: You Can Find Love Through Cookies

(JANET'S POV - AMBER'S DAUGHTER)

"Good morning class! We have a new student!" The teacher told everyone and they all stared at me. I waved shyly, flicking a strand of hair out of my eye.

"Honey, would you like to tell us your name?" The teacher asked, smiling at me politely. I shook my head, looking down.

"Oh, dear. Why not?" She asked.

"B-because that boy is staring at me and it's freaking me out!" I whispered to her, glancing at the boy. She looked at him then gave me a knowing look.

"Oh, okay. Now, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" She asked ad I glared at her. Didn't she hear what I just said?

"Um, my name is Janet Smith." I said timidly, looking up. The boy was still staring at me!

"What a lovely name!" The teacher exclaimed. "Now, my name is Ms Polly, and I will be your teacher fr this year." After introducing herself she pointed at the seat...

Next to the boy.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Janet, would you like to sit next Cameron there?" Ms Polly suggested and I plastered a fake smile onto my face, nodding and walking over to him.

"Hi, I'm Janet." I repeated and he gave me a look.

"I already know that." He said in a 'duh' voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I'm Cameron."

"I already know that." I retorted, grinning. He rolled his eyes at me as well ad we both focused on the teacher.

******

I frowned at the annoying boy who was holding my food, crossing my arms. "That's my cookie!" I exclaimed and he shrugged.

"It's mine now!" He said and took a bite out of it. I gasped, grabbing his arm.

"Eww! Cooties!" He screamed, yanking his wrist out of my grasp and stepping away from me. I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I despise you." I stated and he looked at me with big round eyes.

"Woah! You use big words!" Cameron exclaimed, walking up to my and wrapping an arm around me. "You can have my cookie." He shoved it in my mouth.

I shrugged, eating it. "It's my cookie, but thanks." I replied, grinning at him. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"You're really pretty. I like your hair." He said, twirling a strand around his finger. I blushed a bit.

"Thank you." I said shyly, looking at the ground and taking another bite out of my cookie. Suddenly it was snatched away from me. I looked up in shock to see Cameron laughing manically and running away with the half-eaten cookie.

"Hey!" I screamed, running after him. "That's my cookie!"

Cameron stopped and turned to me, grinning. "When you're ready come and get it." He said, and wiggled his hips a bit then started running again.

"What do you mean?" I screamed back and carried on racing him. Soon I reached him, because he was quite slow and I would always beat Aaron in races so he was no competition.

We'd ran up and hill so once I got to him I pushed him a bit and he stumbled, falling on to the soft grass. I smiled, taking my cookie from him and stuffing it into my mouth. He glared at me.

"You don't act like a girl! Girl's don't push boys!" He exclaimed and I crossed my arms.

"Well, I just did." I sassed, flipping my hair and strutting away. But I was pulled down by someone.

I frowned up at the boy who was now on top of me, but not actually laying on me. He was grinning at me, and I noticed how pretty he looked when he smiled.

I also noticed the very faint freckles scattered across his nose and his cheeks, and the way his green eyes.... twinkled as he looked down at me. Like stars!

Suddenly he bent down a bit and kissed me. Smack bang on the lips!

I pushed him off me, feeling my face go very warm and stood up. I kept my hands on my hips.

"Wy did you kiss me?" I exclaimed and he shrugged, still smiling.

"Because you're pretty. And different." He replied. I held out my hand and helped him up, but at the last minute I let go so he dropped back down.

I remembered Aunty Chloe doing that to Uncle John sometimes, and it was really funny! But now it was funnier, seeing the shocked look on Cameron's face.

"That wasn't nice!" He exclaimed, getting up and rubbing his bum. "Now my butt hurts!"

I shrugged. "Race you back!"

"Deal."

Today's Lesson: You Can Find Love Through Cookies

*****

Hi!!

So here's the bonus chapter I promised!! Short but sweet. ;)

So cute, childhood love... But daaaamn that boy is brave to kiss her like that! XD

So vote and comment if you liked this... Don't be shy!

But you know what's not shy?

1.1K VOTES AND OVER 54K READS!!!

That's great!! 6000 reads away from 60K! We can do it! xD

So, I'm going to see how many reads, votes and comments this can get in a day... Starting from...

NOW! BYE!! :D

P.S The gif on the side isn't Janet and Cameron but it's sooooo adorable!!