Chapter 4 (Part 1)

Okay guys, sorry if there's any weird mistakes in here... I typed this up on my phone, so autocorrect might've done something strange haha. Also there's some feels in here, so beware ;)

Chris, Becky, PJ, Jessica, and I ended up back at my house. Of course we were still going out to get wasted, but we had to prepare ourselves first. We had to make sure we looked a-okay, and fix our hair, change our clothes to feel sexy or whatever. I would have said 'and do our makeup' but that'd obviously only apply to Becky and Jessica.  

"You know, I feel like we're from Jersey Shore or some other stupid reality show, getting dressed and making ourselves look perfect before we go get hammered" Chris chuckled as he fixed his slightly messy hair in the bathroom mirror.   

I giggled too, he was right. Although, we weren't crazy sluts and mindless morons like those reality tv stars. In our own ways, we were silly and what not, but we wouldn't go around like prostitutes or something. Obviously the four of them couldn't, as they were all in relationships. But sometimes I was willing to be that way... I was so desperate sometimes, especially when I thought back to how lonely I really was. Hopefully that'll change tonight, even if it's only for the night.   

I trudged back to my room, only to find Jessica and PJ wildly making out on my floor. Luckily it wasn't more... And wasn't on my bed.   

"Hey party people, you're messing up each others' hair..." I joked, as they both had their hands tangled in each others' hair as they kissed.   

They looked up in shock, as I must've startled them. But hey, they were in MY room after all.   

Jessica laughed slightly and said, "sorry man, sometimes I can't help myself with this guy."  

PJ blushed and chuckled, standing up and pulling up his girlfriend with him.   

"I didn't mean to interrupt you guys, but I just wanted to change my shirt before we go out." I stated, as they were about to walk into the hallway.   

"Don't worry, it's cool. We gotta wait till we get to the club." PJ replied and winked at Jess before they walked out.   

Those crazy kids, I thought to myself.   

I closed my door after they walked out, so they wouldn't barge in and see me changing. Yeah, I know I was only changing my shirt, but I was quite insecure about my body, and I didn't want people to see it. Not just because I was a bit chubby, but also because of my bruises. They were from falling, tripping over things, getting into fights, things like that. It seemed that once they all healed, another incident took place that only led to them reforming. The never-ending bruises. I was used to it though.   

I sighed, grabbing the red, plaid shirt that I had chosen for tonight and slipping it onto my body, buttoning it but leaving the top two buttons undone. I wasn't trying to show skin, it was just too tight and uncomfortable around my neck to have it buttoned all the way.   

I headed out into my living room, to see the two couples kissing, as that was apparently the only way they knew how to pass the time when waiting for something.   

"Hey hey hey stop sucking each others' faces, we got places to go and people to hopefully meet okay c'mon" I pleaded, realizing that it was already 8pm and the club would be totally packed by now, meaning we'd have to wait a little while to get in probably.   

They all sighed, obviously wishing that they could just teleport to the club and continue making out like always.   

"Okay bossy, okay" Becky mumbled as we walked out the front door.