28)

How many ppl believed me tht something horrible was about to happen when i apologized in advance. Haha gotcha!! Btw im just gonna make random ppl 4 the boys gfs cuz i legit have 0% patience lol

Now....ON TO THE STORY

|Amber's point of view|

Its been two days since we finally moved into our new house (more like mansion) and the guys were coming over later to check it out, and they said something about girlfriends...this should be interesting.

Kellianne has been staying in our guest room, but sadly for kesh, knowing her mother, Kellianne is going to be expected home, soon.:( (kesh is NOT over)

There's a knock at the door, causing Logan to giggle as she runs to the front door, trying to open it. I follow behind her and help her open the door, revealing shawn, with his arm wrapped around some girl, that i don't know yet.

"Hey shawn!" i greet, giving him a quick hug.

"Shawnnnny!" logan giggles.

"Logggggggy" he mimicks, picking her up and hugging her.

"CAAMMMMM!" i yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Whhhhatttt!" he answers.

"Just get your lazy butt down here!!" i tell him.

He comes down the stairs, wearing a plain white tshirt and black jeans.

"Shawns here" i say once he is down the stairs.

"I see that" he chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"Just checking" i giggle.

"Your an idiot" he laughs.

"1 thank you" i chuckle "and 2 im your idiot so you'll deal with it"

"I guess so" he kisses my forehead, before leaving to go say hi to shawn. They do that weird bro hug thing.

"So how's life been?" Shawn asks cam.

"Well when you have a crazy daughter and an insane girlfriend....." he laughs.

"Hey!" i smack his chest with the back of my hand.

"But i love you" he smiles kissing my cheek. I just roll my eyes.

"I love you too" i smile back.

"Oh and guys this is Stephanie, my girlfriend. Steph, this is Amber, thats Cam, and thats Logan their daughter" Shawn introduces.

"Well its nice to meet you Stephanie" i smile and put out my hand for her to shake, which she does.

"You can call me Steph" she says and i smile and nod as Logan comes over.

"Who this?" she asks, pointing to Steph.

"That's Shawns girlfriend, Steph" i answer, picking her up.

"She's so cute" steph says and we both smile.

"Do they kiss like you and daddy do?" she asks.

"Probably" i giggle.

"Ewww"she scrunches her nose and we all burst out laughing so hard, i almost dont hear the doorbell ring.

I answer the door, and see nash, and matt, with some girl.

"Hey guys, come on in" i say, opening the door wider so that they can come in. I hug both of them quickly.

"I'll get Kellianne" i smirk at nash, causing him to roll his eyes and laugh.

"K. Nash is here" i say through the guest bedrooms door.

"Mk thanks Amber" she says, opening her door, and walking downstairs. And i follow her.

"Nash!" she half-shouts running into his arms and side-hugging him, he hugs back (obviously lol) and kisses her cheek. Gosh, they looked so adorable.

I also noticed that Jj was here with a girl. (i still don't know half the people in my house at the moment but their with the guys so i guess i don't care.)

"Hey JJ!" i say as he engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey Amber" he smiles.

"Haven't seen you in a while" i state.

"I know, been a few weeks" (aka like 2 lol)

"So whatcha been up to?" he asks.

"Packing and moving boxes" i chuckle.

"Sounds fun" he joins in on my laughing.

"The best" i answer sarcastically.

Ok this is part 1 bc i dont wanna make a like 1000 word chapter and right now its almost 700 words so yeaaaaaa. Lol so the next chapter will be part 2 to this chapter (if i didnt make that obvious enough lol)

Luv ya :-*