62)

|Amber's point of view|

We get in his car, because i took the bus here, and drove to Aaron's house.

"Im back!" I yell, once we arrive at his house.

"Mommy your back!" Logan exclaims, hugging my legs.

"Logan i have a surprise for you" i say as she lets go of my legs.

"What?" she asks and Cam walks inside. I had him wait outside for a minute so we could surprise Logan.

Her eyes light up when she sees him and runs to him.

"Daddy! I missed you so much!" she exclaims, hugging him.

"I missed you too princess." he says, happy tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you" Logan says quietly.

"I love you too baby girl. I love you so much" cam exclaims, hugging her a little tighter.

"Hey Amber, did you-" Aaron starts but stops whe he sees cam. They haven't been on the best terms lately either. Aaron hasn't talked to him since the fight because he hates him for what i thought he did.

"What is he doing here?" Aaron asks, angrily.

"Aaron, its okay. We're okay now" i smile, putting my hand on his shoulder, reassuringly. He nods but the anger doesn't leave his eyes.

"Aaron, seriously. Everything is back to normal now, i promise" i say as he calms down a little.

"Okay" he says and i half smile.

"Logan guess what!" i exclaim.

"What!" she asks excitedly.

"We're going home! '' i exclaim as she gives me a look.

"We are home silly" she giggles as Cam's eyes sadden. Usually Logan's giggles make us both smile, but we both feel pretty upset that she doesn't even remember her home.

"No sweetie, this is Aaron's home. We live at home with daddy" i explain.

"But why were we here then?" she asks curiously.

"Umm, because...." i start thinking about what to tell her.

"Because Aaron was lonely" cam says. Aaron gives him a look and he just shrugs.

"Oh, but then  wont he be lonely again if we leave?" she asks.

"No loggy, I'll be fine" Aaron chuckles giving her a hug.

"Ill miss you Aaron " she says.

"Im seeing you tomorrow silly"  he laughs, because we leave for magcon, Dallas tomorrow.

"Oh" she giggles.

"Ready to go pack your stuff baby girl?" i ask. She nods, taking my hand as we walk upstairs to the guest room to get our stuff, cam following.

We pack our bags and Logan runs back downstairs to get her favorite stuffed horse.

"Im glad your finally coming home" cam says.

"Me too" i smile, sitting on his lap.

"You don't even know how much i missed you Amber." he, almost, whispers.

"I know, im sorry Cam" i say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Amber stop apologizing! Seriously" he exclaims and i laugh.

"Okay sorry" i say.

"Amber!"

"Sorry Sorry!" i exclaim. I realize what i just did and face palm myself.

"Nevermind" cam sighs and i just laugh. I quickly kiss him and we get up, grab our bags and head back downstairs.

"Bye Aaron. See you tomorrow" i say, side hugging him.

"Bye" he says.

"Bye bye Aaron" Logan says as Aaron bends down to her height.

"Bye loggy" he says giving her a hug and kissing her cheek.

I smile and we leave.

"I can't wait to be home" i say, resting my head on Cam's shoulder as he wraps his arm around me.

"Im so happy you're coming home " he says, kissing the side of me temple.

"I love you Cam. Even after how horrible i was to you, your still here. You still wanna be Logan's dad. Your still here for me"i state, turning to face him.

"Of course im still here. And i  love Logan so much, of course i still wanna be her father. And i love you, i would never leave you" he says, putting his hands on my cheeks.

He quickly glances down at my lips, and i do the same.

He starts to lean down, and i got on my tippy-toes because he's like half a foot taller than me.

Soon enough, our lips are pressed together.

We finally pulled away, after a few minutes, and he rested his forehead on mine.

"Ready to go home?" he asks quietly, i smile.

"Ready to go home." i repeat.

He takes my hand, and i pic Logan up as we walk back to his car.

Ready to go home

Heyyy guys!! Im thinkin of writing a new story, idk i have some ideas.

1) a prequel to this story, like everything that happened before this.

2) a bullied by 5sos or something.

And 3) a bullied by magcon story, but different than all the other ones. It would be one where like Shawn or something gets bullied. Idrk yet.

Anyways would you guys read them?

Ok now on to the question.

Q:  favorite sport

A: besides dance, then volleyball and field hockey. But mostly field hockey (flocky)

Mk byeeee