44)

Previously;

"She woke up"
-----------------

|Amber's point of view|

Cam and I were both asleep on the uncomfortable hospital mattress.

He fell asleep next to me because...well because i told him to.

We were awaken my someone knocking on the door to our room.

"Come in" i say.
The door opens revealing Jack, holding a big teddy bear with a dozen roses in its paw. I feel tears burn my eyes just at the sight of him. We have barely spoken to each other since the fight, we were supposed to meet and talk but..well you know how that ended.

"Jack" i half-whisper.

"Hey Amber, how ya feeling?" he asks.

"Im fine" i answer.

"Listen Amber, im really sorry.." he apologizes, sitting on the bed.

"Me too" i smile and hug him.

"I've missed you Jack" i say.

"I know, i missed you too. I broke up with Ashlynn by the way. Your practically my little sister Amber, and what she said was just horrible lies..you know those were all lies right?" he says looking me in the eye.

I nod, "yea" i look over at cam before continuing. "I do now" i say as Cam smiles.

I turn back to Jack, and see him smiling too.

"Im glad you're okay Amber,  I really am." he says, the smiling.

"Me too. And im really sorry guys. I know i probably scared you guys so much. Im sorry" i say.

"Its okay Amber. Im just happy you're alive" i smile at Jack's words.

"So when can you leave?" he asks, changing the subject.

"In about four days. The just wanna make sure that im not hurting myself anymore.." i explain and he nods, with a half smile.

"Do you think we should tell the fans, at least that i wont be at the next few shows?" i ask, and both jack and cam nod.

"Do you wanna make it a youtube video?" i ask.

"Sure, whatever you want" Cam smiles.

Cam pulls out his camera, and im not even surprised that he has it here. He brings it everywhere with him.

Jack holds the camera and starts the video.

"Hey guys its Amber and as you can probably see i am in the hospital. I just wanted to let you know that i won't be at the next few shows because i have to be in here for a couple of days, for reasons that im going to keep to myself for now. So i dont know about Cam or Logan, but i at least won't be at the next couple of shows." i explain.

"By the way, Me and Logan won't be there either" cam says and i smile.

"Thank you guys for all your love and support. Bye, I love you guys!" cam exclaims and i wave towards the camera.

"Can one of you guys get Logan? I really want to see her." i ask.

"Of course! Ill go pick her up" Jack says, leaving the room.

"Thanks" i call after him, but he can't hear me.

"Im so happy you're okay" Cam says, side-hugging me.

"I know, i am too. Im sorry i scared you" i smile.

"You can scare me a million times if it means you're okay in the end" he says, and kisses me, softly.

"I love you so much" i say, pulling away from the kiss and resting my forehead on his.

"I love you too" he smiles before we lay back down, and i feel safe wrapped in his arms. I rest my head on his chest and end up falling back to sleep.