Chapter 9

Pulse falling. Heart beat is slowing down. Sweat all over forehead. "increase the pressure " said the doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My head aching, my back,my left leg bleeding and... I saw this guy before... But why is he running away? That's when I realized he was running away and I was here in this abandoned state,lying helpless on this road. "Help me!" I screamed. he came back. At first I thought he was helping me.but he took a rod from the back of his car. He hit me hard on my chest. on my arms. He then hit my leg, I tried moving and tried to stop him but he hit on my head with that rod very hard. Everything started to seem dizzy after that. He hit me one last time on my knee,before taking a knife and stabbed in my stomach and my thigh. the pain was too much. I couldn't take it. I didn't have enough strength to scream. I closed my eyes.then he ran away assuming I was dead. After 2 hours of writhing in absolute pain. A car stopped by. She came near me. I thought she's gonna help me. But she ran away. No,she came back. She tried pulling me out with a great difficulty and put me in her car. She was too kind to give me cushion. I pleaded her. I looked her in the eye.her eyes are the only thing about her I remember. I asked her to help me. She said "I will. I will do everything to protect you and save you." with that. I felt dizzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WAKE UP!!! " Screamed the doctor.
~~~i will do everything to protect you and save you ~~~~
"Now!!!! Give it the volts"
The doctor tried his best to wake Zac up. He was in a semi unconscious state. He could hear what was happening. But not clearly because his mind fixated on Grace and her kind words. She made an impression in his mind.An un-erasable one indeed. She was his last memory. Zac's heart rate was falling further down.
"If we charge on him now,he may go to coma" said another doctor.
"we will lose him if we don't try at all" said the doctor.
~~~~~~~her eyes~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ i remember the way she lift my head and let me rest on her lap while she was trying to get me out of the crashed car. She even touched my neck to help me rest my head on the cushion. She saved me,right there.If I ever get my life back, I will devote it to her. Her touch was so soft, so subtle, so delicate.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One last try, he has to wake up, now!!! " Screamed the doctor to the other doctor. "Sure!" said the doctor.
The doctors gave one last try to save him. But failed.
Suddenly, the pulse rate was off. Zac's heart stopped beating...