Chapter 19

Zac's mom(Becky Octavia)saw Grace from a far distance. So did Zac's dad(Henry Octavia) . They stood up and walked towards Grace and Zac to welcome them. Zac introduces Grace to his parents.
Zac: Grace, this is my mother, Becky and my father, Henry....
Mom and dad, this is Grace.
Becky: Of course I remember Grace. *looks at Grace with a lovely smile*
Welcome to the family, Grace. Mark and Zac have told me a lot about you.
Grace: Um...Thank you Mrs.Octavia. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Henry: Grace, C'mon in. Let us show you the house...*looks at Zac*
The Octavias show her their beautiful house. They also show her some magnificent art pieces and paintings inside the house. Grace way blown away by all that. She was stoked to be a part of Zac's life and she was living every moment of it.Zac was more than happy to invite her over to his parents'. He was looking at Grace the whole time and just felt blessed to have Grace in his life. Grace was not only just a part of his life... She is his life.

The Octavias were from an middle class family. Becky and Henry were school teachers. Soon,Zac completed high school and was offered various roles in theatre and later on movies. Henry never appreciated Zac's choice about being an actor. He knew what fame can don't to a person. He was pleasantly surprised be how well, Zac was handling the Fame so far. He was impressed. But just when he thought Zac was doing well,Zac got into some serious addiction problems. After almost 4 stints of rehab. Zac felt better. So,his father, now,is more than happy, because at least his son is alive....

~~~~at the lunch~~~~
Becky:Grace, darling... you don't know how Zac used to scared of the horror movies when he was 15. He used to wet his bed until he turned 16.
(Grace at this point was drinking water but laughed hard when she heard about bet wetting part.)
Zac: Mom!
Becky: She needs to know, Zac.
Zac:This is so embarrassing.
Henry: Not more embarrassing than sending your clothes to dry cleaning after the deed.*laughs*
Becky: You wouldn't believe the smell!
Zac: Mom! That's Enough.
Grace: No,Zac. I wanna know more about you...*laughs uncontrollably *
Zac: No no no no no no no!
*everyone laughs*
After a lovely meal together. Becky takes Grace to the backyard and shows Grace some personal albums of Zac.
Becky opens the album and shows pictures of Zac from his childhood, and schooling years.
Grace looks at those pictures with great interest.
Becky: This picture was from his science project in 6th grade.
Grace: Did he win?
Becky: Yes,he did. He was alway the winner. Until,recent times...
Grace: what do you mean?
Becky: Zac is a very good man,Grace. I'm not saying just because I'm his mum. I'm saying this because I know him well. He is hard on himself if he hurts someone either intentionally or unintentionally. He can definitely take criticism but cannot handle hatred.
Grace: I see...he is very kind. I love that about him.
Becky: Grace... Promise me something?
Grace: Anything...
Becky: Do not break his heart. He loves you,truly. He will fall apart if you dislike him.
Grace: Mrs.Octavia, I really love him.I would never hurt him. I promise you, that.
*Becky cries out of happiness *
"Call me Becky" she says, wiping her own tears. Grace rubs Becky's shoulder and smiles....