Chapter 20

Zac walked towards Grace. She was facing the Window looking outside holding the curtains gently "It's a beautiful view, here " she said looking outside.
As she heard his foot steps. She became more nervous. He holds her waist from behind feeling her skin through the fabric, slowly. "Hmm" He whispers into her ear. He then pulls her towards his chest, still facing the Window. She gasps for a moment. She feels his hands around her body which intensified the experience. She was more nervous now. He brushed off the hair which fell on her neck. He then kissed on her ear. Then kissed her on the neck and bit her gently. She moaned in pleasure. She was trying to restrain herself from the pleasure by holding on to the curtain, gripping it more tightly. She gave up and touched his hands. He intervened his fingers with hers. He started to kiss the back of her neck sending waves into her spine. She was lost in his every kiss and felt so good and so pleased.
He then pulled her to face him and pushed her against the Window. He kissed her pinning her to the Window with his hands. She was breathless but she liked it. So was Zac. He loved her flushy looks and she loved how perfectly he sent the messages by kissing her in the most pleasing yet sexy way. He was devoted to her. So was she.
After kissing for an eternal. Grace wanted to breathe for a brief moment. she was now free from Zac's hands and ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled his hair gently and kissed his neck and bit him gently.
He moaned in pleasure.
They both were on seventh heaven. For a moment, they forgot where they were. She unbuttoned his first 2 buttons and kissed his chest. She ran her hands all over his chest and torso through his shirt on.
Zac was breathless now and so was Grace...
"What are we doing? " said Grace breathlessly in her husky yet sexy voice.
"I don't know, Grace... " says Zac in pleasure he felt as she kept pulling his hair while kissing him with all her passion.
Grace was really enjoying the experience as she never experienced it before. Zac on the other hand,although had partners before Grace, enjoyed this too well,because he was never in love with them and never understood how does it feel to give love than to take it.
"Zac...no" moaned Grace as he tried to remove her top.
"Why? " asked Zac looking at her with love. Trying to restrain himself.
"I'm not ready, yet " says Grace sweetly looking at him.
"I'm sorry..." said Zac for making her uncomfortable.
"That's alright, baby. " says Grace holding Zac's hand.
"Can I know why you don't wanna do it?" asked Zac.
"because... I can't trust myself with you..... I can't ever lose control with you " says Grace looking into Zac's eyes.
"But why would you not want to lose control with me? I'll take you as you are..... " says Zac concerned.
Grace looks at the floor tensed and feeling nervous.
"You don't want to... That's fine..." says Zac trying to make her feel better.
"that's not it........ I, uh.... " pauses Grace.
"What is it, Grace? " asks Zac concerned.
" I never did this before.... " says Grace explaining.
""this"? As in?" asks Zac not understanding what Grace was trying to say.
Grace looked into his eyes... She couldn't say anything. She was quite.
Zac understood what she meant.
"You're still a virgin? " asked Zac guessing, he was pleasantly surprised.
"Yes... And.... I don't know what I, uh
.." mumbled Grace.
"that's alright. We can do it whenever you feel right about us.okay? " says Zac.
Grace nods in agreement and smiles.
"You said you wanted to show me something....what is it? " asks Grace recalling what Zac said before.
"Yeah... Almost forgot! " says Zac walking towards his cupboard.
He pulled out a box wrapped in an ash blue gift paper and a silver ribbon boe on it.
He looks at Grace and walks towards her. He asks her to sit on the bed and he gets on his knees.
He hands the gift to Grace.
"Go ahead, open it!" says Zac smiling.
"What's in it? " asks Grace opening the gift slowly. Grace was smiling.
As she removes the gift paper, she sees a jewelry box.
"What is this?" asks Grace looking at Zac surprised.
"Open it,Grace... " says Zac smiling at Grace. He looks at her in such a subtle and lovely way when she tries to open the gift.
She opens the gift and was surprised by what she saw in it....