Ch. 18

Ch. 18

Perseus walked out of the throne room of the void after discussing with his father their plans for the war with Gaia and for merging the two demigod camps as well as preparing for the journey to Greece. Chaos agreed completely about removing Zeus from command of the Olympians for the duration of the war. Although Chaos preferred Perseus to take command of the army instead of another Olympian, he couldn't argue with his son that the Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy was more than capable of leading the Gods into battle. Chaos and Perseus decided that the Greek's plan for the warship was the best way to transport several hundred half-bloods across the Atlantic Ocean. Since the ship was complete, all that was left was to get the Roman campers from Camp Jupiter to Camp Half Blood.

Perseus reached the sword fighting arena outside his palace where Thalia and Clarisse were currently sparring. Upon his arrival, both stopped and walked over to Perseus.

"Clarisse, we need to go to Camp Jupiter to pick up Bellona for our trip to Olympus." He said, waiting for Thalia to object.

"Why aren't I going too?" Thalia cried indignantly.

Perseus put his hands up in surrender but was also smiling.

"Well you can come with us if you want, but I was going to let you use this time to get to know your long lost brother. But if would rather come with me, then you can do that instead." Perseus said with a big smile.

Thalia's eyes widened at his explanation before she took three steps forward and tackled her father to the ground in a bone crushing hug.

"If you're lying to me, I swear to the Gods I'm going to kill you Dad." Thalia threatened with tears of joy in her eyes.

Perseus smiled, "You know I wouldn't joke about something like that with you. I will send you to Camp Half Blood before we leave. I have already explained the situation to Chiron and he will bring Jason to my cabin at camp where you two can spend the day together. I will come get you once I finish my business on Olympus." Perseus told her happily.

Instead of saying anything Thalia just hugged her father tighter. Once Perseus managed to detach Thalia from him he snapped his fingers, opening up a vortex that lead to the Perseus cabin at Camp Half Blood.

"Please Thalia; I need you to keep a low profile at camp for now. The only ones that know you're coming are Chiron and Luke. Don't go wandering around camp. We still aren't sure the protection of the Gods is enough to keep Gaia out. The hunters are also there but Phoebe and Zoe will be on Olympus with Artemis." Perseus explained in a serious tone.

Thalia smiled and nodded, "I promise Dad." She said then kissed him on the cheek before hopping through the portal with a huge grin on her face.

Perseus turned to his sister who was smiling at him.

"That was a good thing you did brother." She said proud of him.

Perseus smiled, "So, you ready for a very exciting day?" He asked with a smirk.

Clarisse nodded but then asked, "Shouldn't I hide my identity on Olympus?"

Perseus shook his head, "Nope. Today is the day the Olympians find out your alive and my sister. I'm not explaining how your my sister to them today, save for one of them, but for the rest we will just say I took you in after the war and have welcomed you into the family. But first we must go grab an friend for our trip to Olympus." Perseus said with a smirk.

"You mean Bellona right?" Clarisse asked, confused why he was smirking.

Perseus' smirk grew, "Nope. First stop, Palace of Hades in the Underworld."