Work in the morning is soooo not my scene

I woke up early morning to my alarm which has been ringing in my ears for god knows how long. The most I could do was switch it off but as lazy I was, I decided and threw it at the wall and made a nice pretty dent on my wall. It's happened for the 5th time in the month. People take it personally but I'm not a morning person so, don't wake me up unless I decide to wake up myself.

10 mins passed and my door barged open and my brother walked in my room smelling just like cologne. " wake up kristi you have work".

" fuck off please and thank you" I replied being all iffy about the subject of work. Like seriously who needs to work if you have a brother who makes

enough to feed you ,cloth you ,and provide you basic Internet. Life's pretty much set isn't it. Well my brother didn't think so. He thought that I would have to work and make my own money which technically he would be paying me since he's my boss.

" I don't wanna go kristan" i whinnied as usual . But he pulled my covers and thugged on my feet. " get up before you seriously get fired " he replied leaving my room and me with no other choice . I got up and took a shower. I then dressed in a skirt which hugged my curves perfectly and a shirt which was tight but not exposing and yet perfect. I looked in the mirror to get a last glance before Leaving the room and into the car to work with my brother.

I hopped out of the car and straight to the cafeteria where they have free coffee which is soo amazing because without that the company would most definitely collapse. I'm such an idiot sometimes.

I walked into my office to find a note from my brother saying ' meet me in my office in 5 mins ' I walked out of my office and toward his office and knocked on his door. " Come in " was all I heard and I opened the door and walked in.

" Well Kristina, meet Conner my Partner and my best friend". I turned to see this friend and said " Hi, my names Kristina " I shakes his hand and he said " Well hello" cocky much.

" You two will be working together on the next project which is a huge deal for us. You two together would make a fantastic team and I know I can count on the two of you for this " Kristan said with a huge,wide smile on his face. He was serious about this and yet he knew that I wasn't ready. I guess that's the whole point of pairing me with Conner and if I must say he is a total Hottie. It will be fun working with him.

"Yeah I guess it can work out " sounding slightly confident. " Kristi you must report everything to me daily I'm counting on you little sis "

I smiled at his words and walked out with huge files in my hand. Well then let the game begin.

How was it ... Vote... Comment... And Share people ;)