Planning a trip ALONE

Yesterday,I had a nice peaceful evening day at work. Since my brother was at home all yesterday , I was sure he would have cooked something decent for me to eat. I left work and got home.

"Ki I'm home" I shouted for him to hear me. " I'm in the kitchen " was all that I heard before I entered the kitchen.

I walked over to the stove to see a fresh pot of cheesy pasta. " That looks Yummy" I said as I poured my brother and I 2 plates of pasta. "I know I'm famished " Ki replied taking a seat next to me on the table.

" So how was your day at work " He asked as he took another bite out from his plate of pasta. "It was okay,nothing unusual " I replied.

" I see, Kristina I had to talk to you about something" ." Yes go ahead" I said focusing on my pasta which was so good.

" We have a new project coming up and I need you to go along with Conner to California to sign the deal, I would have went but I will be going to Montreal on the very same weekend so I won't be able to make it, and I can't trust anyone else with this except you so will you go"

I just stared at my brother. Hell yeah I'll go as long as Conner is going. I get to spend more time and give our relationship a chance. I will go brother of mine. I replied saying "umm yeah sure ill go , I have nothing better to do anyways"

" Man I'm so relieved,Thanks " he said showing all the signs of happiness. " you will leave Tomorrow night" he said,with that he got up and played the movie and I joined him.

----------

I woke up in the morning and made my way to the bathroom. I striped down to my underwear and hopped in the shower. I applied shampoo and body wash to my body and cleansed myself from all of the sweat.

I made my way out of the shower in a towel and found Conner sitting on the edge of the bed. My mind went back to the last time that I saw Conner waiting for me while I was in the bathroom, the only difference was that this time I was wearing just a towel. Conner looked up at me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey sexy" he said as he stood up from my bed and started to walk toward me. As bad as I wanted him,I needed him to commit and give me a commitment as for what we are.

"Hey"I said as I stood there. I watched him come towards me and then I said

" It's good that your here we need to talk."

" Yeh sure, we can talk right after this" he placed his hand on my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and then pulled away before things got intense. I grabbed his hand and sat on the bed and he took a seat beside me.

" Conner you and I have been recently been really,let's just say attracted to one another,but I can't be with you if you don't have feelings towards me,as in if your ready for a commitment then I can be with you otherwise we can't continue this" I said looking away.

Conner held onto my hand and said " Kristina I'm going to be honest with you, what I feel toward you is more than attraction. When I'm around you I have this strong feeling for you which I can't describe in words. I just know that I'm falling for you very easily and that it's best if we take it slow " he replied looking into my eyes.

" I understand and agree that we should take it slow and again it's best for the both of us." I replied holding onto his hand tighter and giving it a little squeeze.

" I should tell you something before we go any further Conner" I looked at him and continued " my previous boyfriend well he..." I paused and Conner said " He what...." I could tell that Conner was growing impatient by the minute.

" He cheated on me and left me broken into pieces and to be totally honest it took me a while to start trusting guys with my heart and If something like that happens again, I don't think I can trust anyone ever again" I said holding his hand tighter.

" I understand Kristina and I will try my level best to keep my trust and to never break it" He said that as he kissed me intently and then kissing me all the way down my jawline.

I lightly chucked moving away from the kisses and said " I need to pack,wanna help " I looked at him while he just smiled and pulled me for a hug for which I gladly gave in. I pulled away and started to gather my belongings and put them out on my bed nicely. I looked at Conner he was going through my undergarments. " Conner what are you doing " he turned and looked at me with a bra and panties in both his hands. " umm helping you pack... Your going to need these" he said as he places them nicely on my bad next to the rest of my clothes. I laughed and put the all my clothes in the handbag.

" Well I guess we are done" he said as he laid down next to me and fell into deep sleep. Well we still have time before we leave to the airport, I'll just let him sleep.

He looks totally adorable while sleeping. The big question then hits my head. How will my brother react to this, well we will just have to wait and see. As for now I'm going to take a small nap myself.

VOTE . COMMENT . SHARE