Going Home

I got home around 9pm after Conner dropped me off. I really enjoyed dinner, it was something I really needed after such a long day. I walked into the house and put my wristlet on my kitchen counter along with my phone. I turned and poured myself a glass of water and drank half way and was interrupted by my phone as it buzzed telling me I got a new message.

I got into my phone and opened the message which said:

CONNER : It's been 15 mins since I dropped you off and I already miss you <333 sweet dreams.

OMG he misses me already. Dayum this guy moves fast. He's showing so much interest in me and he knows that my brother won't accept any of it, knowing that ,he's risking his friendship of 18 years.I'm an adult I have some rights and since I like Conner, I think I'll give him a chance if he's up for taking the possible risks with my brother.

I finished my water and went upstairs to my room and walked into the bathroom to change and once it was done, I didn't waste anytime and headed straight for bed. Within minutes I was sleeping like a baby.

----------

7:30 am

My alarm started to buzz along with my phone. I picked up my phone and saw that my brother was calling me and he literally left 50 messages. I picked up my phone.

" Hey Kil..." I was cut off rudely by Kile. " why aren't you picking up your phone or reply to my messages."

" Well, I'm okay thank you.I replied soundly slightly annoyed. "Kristina tell me" he warned. " Well it's early in the morning and normal people like me sleep at this time remember " I said emphasizing on the word "normal". He chuckled and replied saying.

" Okay okay don't get your panties in a twist, I was only worried about you". " Thanks Ki but im going back to bed" I replied.

" No I need you to pick me up from the airport " he demanded. " No can't do. Can you call Conner please." I asked waiting to go back to bed." Okay thanks bye" he said and within a minute I hung up and fell asleep.

3 hours later----

My door was opened when my brother rudely walked in as usual " Kristina don't you have work or something, what's with you and sleeping all the time" he said " Well,I'm tired and am always busy doing stuff for you my dear brother."I replied being sarcastic.

I got up and sat on my bed to see Conner standing by the door smirking at me like an idiot. " Hello to you to Conner " I said looking at him.

My brother sat down next to me. " it's been two days, I hope you weren't bored" he said sounding guilty. I looked at Conner who smiling mischievously. " Er.. no I was reading books online ....so I wasn't bored and I just ate at Mc Donald so I was pretty busy and happy if I must say" I replied really fast.

" So Conner what did you do other than the office work man " my brother asked Conner while looking at him directly. I saw the smile on Conner face disappear and that he wasn't expecting Kile to ask him anything at all.

" The usual man, playing video games in my spare time " he replied . " Oh okay well,then I'm really tired so if you will excuse me I'm going to bed, and as for you Kristina your going to work,not to bed.

How could I sleep after that encounter. Why was my brother being curious. He shouldn't know anything right. What if someone told him something. But that would be impossible no one saw anything. If Kile knew anything well Conner wouldnt be standing here. I totally forgot about him being in my room.

" So, what's up" I asked coming out of my thoughts. " Nothing much" he replied as he sat down next to me on the bed. " Well I'm going to shower so can you take me to work with you" I asked. " yeh sure " he said as he moved closer to me and moved his hand on my face and started to caress it. " Conner, Kile is home " I said not fully registering what he wanted to do. He replied saying " He won't know" and he leaned In and taking the hint I leaned in as well and in moments his lips were on mine and moved his lips against mine in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck wanting more.

After a few more seconds we parted gasping for air. " Kristina, I'll wait for you downstairs when your ready " he said as he pulled me in for a lingering kiss and left closing my door.

As usual this guy leaves me breathless.

I hope he doesn't break my heart and leave me in pain. I really don't want my heart to break . I hope that this guy knows what he wants because as of now I'm sure I'm falling for him.

End of chapter 4 people...

Vote comment and Share .......... please I need 2 know that people are reading.