Omg what did I just do ?

I woke up with a huge headache it felt as someone was hitting my head with a hammer.

I walked into the bathroom and I was greeted by a sudden stomach ache. I ran to the toilet and vomited my guts out.

I got up and walked into my bedroom and found my phone ringing.It was from Conner. I ignored the call.I didn't want him to ask me questions and I know that I can't lie very well.

I can't tell him that I'm not just sick but I could be pregnant. The best to do right now is get a test done.

I picked up my keys and walked out the door. I parked on a handicapped spot and made my way in to the drug store.

This shit can't be happening !

Fuck I'm still a kid how can I have one for Jesus sake.

I picked up like 5 boxes and headed for the counter. The cashier quickly ringed up all my items and I left.

I got home and found Conners car parked up in my drive way. I don't believe this guy.

I walked into the house and walked upstairs to my room. Conner is sitting on my bed with the most worried face ever.

" Where the hell were you ,and why aren't you picking up my phone"

I can't tell him about this, what if he leaves. Oh my god . This can't be happening to me right now.

" I just don't feel well, thanks for asking."

I threw the bag over to my side table and went over to where chase was sitting.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I suddenly had the urge. I kissed his cheek and then captured his lips. He Kissed me back with full passion.

Then he pulled away gasping for some air. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to fuck me senseless and I wanted to scream his name.

I nibbled on his ear lobe and he whispered " I don't think your sick anymore baby" I just smirked and straddled him.

I looked up at him to see his amused face. I just smiled and went down on my knees. I took his belt off and released him. I can't believe I'm doing this right now but I actually need it or want it I'm not so sure.

I took his manhood in my mouth and worked my magic. I sucked him and sucked him hard. I could hear his moans and they seemed to be getting loader which told me that what I was doing was right.

" Dont cum baby" I said in a dominant tone. " Yes, Ma'am"

I moved up and kissed his chest before capturing his lips once again.

" I can taste myself baby , and I must say you taste much better." He replied kissed my neck.

I threw my shirt over my head to reveal my bra. He grabbed both of by boobs in his hand and squeezed them which caused me to moan loud.

Then he moved and unclasped my bra making it fall to the floor. He took each one and sucked on it for a good time making me go crazy.

" Conner please "

" please what baby"

" Make love to me " I said almost sounding desperate.

He put me on the bed and pulls on my pants. They come off and he pulls my legs apart getting better access to my vagina. He adjusts himself between my sex and starts to lick my vagina with my panties on. I couldnt help but moan.

Later he stands up and pulls my underwear off and adjusts himself again betwen sex and starts to lick. His warm tongue exploring my sex felt so good. i thugged on his hair and this made him suck harder and faster.

Later he got up and and pulled on his penis and got in between my legs and thats when he thrust into me. I longed for this feeling . The feeling was actuallly more of a need than a want . Within moments both of us climaxed together feeling relieved and worn out at the same time.

There i was laying on his chest listening to his heart beat. The silence didnt bother me but i just couldnt help but ask,

" Conner " i said.

" Yeh" he replied.

" what do you think about kids" I asked in a very low calm tone,

Thats when he looked up at me with a shocked and suprised face. Thats the moment when i regreted my question to begin with.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Love,

raahmat099