The party

I just found out about the most amazing party of the year . It apparently happens every year and I don't end up going but this year I have to go since I'm an official employee . I walked out of Le Chateau with my dress. I went home and took a shower and started to get ready for the party. I put on that amazing dress, applied light make up and did my hair to make myself look presentable. I mainly wanted to look good for Conner but I don't know why I felt so attracted to him. I couldn't think about him like that he's my brother friend an to do him like that would be really wrong .

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Then made my way to the party . My brother left to Mexico for a deal so he will be missing on this. But maybe there's a reason for this all together. I walked into the party.

I knew I looked hot, hell I felt hot. I went to kitchen where they had all

Of the drinks. I took a hold of the vodka and poured it into a glass with ice.

" I see you made it to the party" I instantly recognized the voice it was Conners. " Well yeah, couldn't miss out on it could I". I looked up at him to see him wearing a blue Dress shirt with a loose tie and a pair of Van Heusen dress pants. He looked hot as hell. I took my drink and sat next to him on a stool bar. " So how's it like working with my brother " I asked trying to keep my kind of his sexiness.

" Well to be honest he can be bossy but it just got interesting with new people starting work" he winked at me and I could feel my cheeks turn red.

I don't reply but instead just drank my drink in one go. Dayum my throat was burning. I drank 7 shots until i realized how drunk I finally was. I grabbed Conners hand and told him to dance with me.

I got on the floor with Conner right behind me. I started swaying my hips to the beat of the music. Then within a moment i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and that encouraged me to dance ,and that I did. Then the music ended and I was really sleepy and tired.

" Conner, can you drop me off home please." I asked him as he grabbed my waist to steady me and helped me walk to the car. I got into the car and was engrossed into deep sleep.

Later I felt someone taking me inside into the house. I started to wake up and walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. I changed into a pair of shorts and tank top. I walked out to see Conner sitting at the edge of my bed waiting for me to come out.

" so I guess I should be off " he said sounding sleepy an tired. " Well yeah i guess, but hey tonight was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed myself and thanks for bringing me back home "

" That's no problem and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself " he replied. Then he started to make his way to my bedroom door .

" Conner " I said walking upto him. He stopped and turned around . I moved my hand upto meet his face. He leaned in and so did I and before I knew it his lips were on mine. His lips moved perfectly with mine.I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach . I just wanted more of him. The moment the kiss ended Conner smiled and said " Goodnight Kristina". I smiled and said " Goodnight Conner" and he left me smiling to myself.

.......

Yay so they kissed ..

Comment . Vote . Share

Love,

raahmat099