What the hell ?

15 days later....

I walked into my office and sat at my desk. I can't believe this. I have a important meeting to attend and I'm feeling so sick and irritated. It's unbelievable. I'll just have to ask someone to cover up for me.

I pick up the phone and call Kile. After a couple of rings he picks up my phone call "Hello."

"Hey Kile" I was wondering if you could cover up for me at the 7:30 meeting. I'm not feeling well at all I'm going to go home and rest okay."I said

"Alright, no problem. I'll come and check up on you later today, and listen don't drive home ask Conner to take you home."He finished and hung up.

I got up from my chair and went to Conners office and knocked on his door. " Come in " he said

I walked in and saw that he was busy handling some paper work. He looked up at me and said " Hey what's up."

I replied saying " Conner I'm not feeling well can you drop me off home please." Before I could finish that sentence I felt my throat fill up with a liquid and I started to vomit my guts out in Conners garbage bin.

I got up as Conner helped me stand up. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned up. I can't believe I just did that. It was so embarrassing.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed straight towards the car where Conner was waiting for me.

I sat in the car as Conner drifted into the traffic.

"You feeling any better,babe "Conner asks as he squeezes one of my hand.

" Yeah I feel better,thanks for asking."

I text my brother that I got home as Conner pulled up to my drive way.

Conner walked me to my door and kissed my forehead and left back to the office.

I walked into the kitchen and called my aunt sofia. She's the only women who I actually talk to about girls things. It's awkward otherwise. She's the closest thing to a mother.

" Hello Kristina dear, how are you ?"

" Hey aunty I'm not feeling so well thanks for asking ?"

"Why dear what happened"

I told her about my encounter at the office and how I threw up. She listened to me and said

" Dear, are you having sex ?"She asked

" Umm yeah I am, why ?"

" no reason just take care of yourself I'll be coming over soon."

With that she hung up leaving me feeling like shit. What did she mean by that.

With that thought I feel a sleep until the next morning.Maybe I could be pregnant.

.