California ...

I woke up from my nap to find Conner staring up at me and watching me intently.

" Hey beautiful."Conner said, as he kissed my cheek. I was about to reply to his gesture just when I heard the main front door open and I heard Kile yell

" Kristina I'm home, I brought you some food,come on down so we can both eat and then I'll drop you off to the airport if I have time."

I pushed Conner of the bed and on the floor,right then I got off the bed and shoved him into my closet and shut the door. "You stay here until I come and get you ."

He smirked and obeyed.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen and sat right down next to My brother.

"Wow that was fast, seems like you have done your packing huh?"I looked up at him and smiled.

"umm yeah I'm done my packing." Then we ate in silence and I started to think about whether or not I should tell Kile about Conner.

I have never hidden anything from Kile, and I know that I can trust him with this kind of information,hell he's my only family and I really love him after my parents. I have to find a way to tell him before its too late.

.....

15 mins later Kile left back to the office and I told him that I would take a cab to the airport so,he could finish up early and go and see his new girlfriend,which he met earlier last week.

I was relieved that he was starting to date again because,after my last break up we promised each other that we wouldn't date anyone, that's how devastated I was.

Well, I'm glad that I'm not breaking the rule on my own, now I won't feel so guilty about it.

I walked upstairs and find Conner sitting on my bed texting. I walked up to Conner and put my arms around his neck. " Conner"I said trying to get his attention. "yeah" he said looking up at me."Did you fall when you were young" I asked smiling.

" yes I actually did fall"he said leaning closer to me and when he was inches away from kissing me he said into a "pool of sexy"He finished.

I started to laugh and move around in his arms when he grabbed my arms and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back. "I'm going to change we have to leave to the airport, I hope this trip is fun,what say?"

" Yeh, it will be fun after the deal is signed off." he said.

picking up my bags and his . "I'll see you downstairs in 5 mins okay."He said before he left my room.

........

We reached California and were on our way to Hyatt. It was very comfortable according to Kile. We go to the hotel to find that there were 2 rooms reserved one for me and one for Conner .

I took my key and made my way to the room. Then I heard a slight knock on my door. "Who is it"I asked. "Conner."

"Come in" I replied as Conner came and sat down.

"Babe,there is no way your sleeping alone, what if you get scared or something" he said, realizing how stupid that just sounded.

"umm... I can sleep alone if I have to and I've been doing it for my whole life and to be honest I don't remember being scared.I replied to him smirking.

"look you know what I mean, like anything could happen and your brother won't be happy,so I've decided you will be sleeping in my room and that's final."

I looked at him and started to laugh. He looked up and started to smirk."well, I was going to think about it at first but hey I don't mind "I finished.

" So then it's final,you will be sleeping with me "he confirmed. I just smirked and nodded my head and agreed with him.

-----------

Later that evening at the meeting. I walked in to the office where the meeting was being held at 6:am with a sleepy Conner.

We both sat at our chairs which weere across the desk. "Good Morning Mr. Conner and Mrs.Kristina, so here are the deals for you guys,take a good read and ask me if you have any concerns."

With that she walked out of the office leaving me and Conner in the office ALONE. I looked at a sleeping Conner and just read through the fat document and signed it. I then woke

up Conner .

"Hey Conner, sign the deal" he woke up and grabbed the pen from his pocket and signed it. I handed the deal back to the lady and we both went back to the hotel.

---------

I want to make tonight really special. It's just Conner and I. It really should be romantic. I don't want to throw myself at him but instead make him want me. I decided to wear a green laced lingerie which has a low neck. It was extremely sexy and gave a very sexy image. I walked into the bathroom to change into the night dress.

I heard the door open and close and I knew that Conner had come back with the movie, we weren't going to be watching the movie tonight, that's decided.

I quickly slipped it on, and opened my hair to give it a very arousing look. I walked out of the bathroom, and found Conner shirtless waiting in the balcony.

I walked into the balcony,and hugged him from the back. He turned around and held onto my waist.

" you look beautiful" he whispered to my ear seductively. I just smiled and replied

" you don't look to bad yourself handsome " I replied leaning in to kiss him as he does the same.

Conner carried me back to the bed and continued to kiss me down to my neck and down to my chest. " con... Yes" I moaned.

Before I could go to kissing his lips the door barged open revealing my innocent brother "Conner have you any idea where .... " he paused and ran out of the room.

--------------

Cliff hanger ....

I love that right

No don't hate me I'll upload soon

Vote . Comment . Share

Thanks.

Love,

Raahmat099