Brother Oh brother....

Conner quickly got off of me and ran after Kile. I got off the bed registering what just happened.

Dayum it this is not how he was supposed to find out. I can't believe this is happening. I also think that something like this can only happen to me.

I seriously have to come up with a good excuse for what just happened. I should have just told him earlier.

I changed my clothes and walked out if the hotel room and into the main lobby. I found Conner sitting on a chair alone looking guilty.

" Did you talk to him." I asked.

" He doesn't want to look at me, he said something about him trusting me with you and me taking advantage of it." He seemed extremely guilty but honestly it's not his fault nor mine, it's our choice and we can do it.

" Conner it's not your fault nor is it mine, he will just have to understand that this is what we want eventually, please don't blame yourself about it, I'm going to talk to Kile"

I walked to the counter and located my brothers room number and went straight to his room.

This just feels so awkward,even though he is the closest thing to me to family. I haven't talked to a guy about this stuff before.

Well I hope all goes well. I walk up to Kiles room and knock. Knowing that he won't reply I just went in.

He was standing by the window. I went upto him and said " Kile." He tuned around and looked at me.

" I can't believe you could do this, you lied to me." He said looking away.

" No it's not like that Kile,it just happened ,I swear I wouldn't lie to

you, your my only brother and last of my family. Please try to understand that I think I really like him."

" No! You don't like him, he's a player and will eventually leave you just like your last boyfriend did, and you know that it's going to be nasty when he it happens."

I sat down on the bed as tears started to flow. I couldn't control myself I just sat there and cried.

Kile came and sat down next to me and hugged me. I cried and cried as he whispered a lullaby to me as he did when i was younger and I drifted into sleep in no time at all.

I woke up having a huge headache. I say up on the bed to find myself in a room all alone.

Next to me was a note from my brother which said " Meet me downstairs in the breakfast room once you are awake."

I smiled and cleaned up after myself and after showering I dressed into some clothes and went downstairs to see my brother.

I was heading down stairs before I suddenly had this huge headache and just wanted to lay down and fall back asleep in bed.

I shut out that idea and headed downstairs despite my continuos pain. I walked in to find my brother waiting for me at a table with a large cup of coffee in his hand . I smiled at him and walked upto him.

" Hey" I said as I took a seat .

He got up and got me a cup of coffee and I thanked him as I started to drink.

" So..." Kile started as I cut him off and said " I get it you don't want us together,but I wanna see him and get to know him better."

" Yes I thought about it and its fine with me as long as he doesn't hurt you or use you like he does to other girls and I swear to god if he lays a finger on you I will hunt him down and cut him into pieces and fry him." He finished taking a sip from his coffee.

" Yeah okay, whatever floats your boat, now just imagine the awkwardness between you guys, got I can't even imagine it ." I smirked looking at him."

"Yeaa, it's gonna be awkward,now that he's dating my sister."

End of chapter .........

Ik ik it's reallllly short but I wanted to upload as ASAP.... Heads up there's about to be a huge amount of twists in the book .... Like HUGE.... So keep reading comment and vote

Love

Raahmat099