A dream come true ;)

My brother left back home a couple of hours after he had breakfast with me. I was relieved that he was finally okay with me and Conner dating.

I was actually really worried about my brother and me dating once again, and now it's finally off my mind since we both want to start fresh.

I walked into my hotel room and found the room empty. I looked in all of the areas possible but there was no sign of Conner anywhere.I walked over to my bed and found a envelop which had my name on it . I immediately realized that it was from Conner . I opened it and it said :

'If your reading this and want to find me, then come meet me by the beach at 10 pm.'

Yours truly,

Conner

P.S wear something sexy ;)

I smiled as I read the last part. I opened my suitcase and took out a plastic bag which I packed when Conner was busy. I opened the bag in which I secretly packed a sexy lingerie which was Hot Red.

I tried it on and decided that this is what I was going to wear tonight .

I wore my lingerie and on top of that wore a nice floral dress. I didn't want to look like a slut walking around in a lingerie.

I picked up my phone and saw the time 9:45 pm, man time passes by really fast. I grabbed my wristlet and made my way to the beach.

I walked a couple minutes till I read a sign which said 'this way'

I walked into a huge area filled with flowers and in the middle of the area was a bed with flowers spread all over.

It looked really romantic and extremely cute at the same time.

Within moments I saw Conner come out with a bottle of Red wine and two glasses.

" Seems like you couldn't resist my charms." Conner said as he poured a glass of Wine for each of us .

" Dont flatter yourself your Highness I was just curious."

" Call it curiosity baby, but you have to admit that you love it."

" Yeah it's amazing." I commented looking at the beautiful sea.

Conner came up behind me and hugged me. I just smiled and turned around so that I was facing him.

" I really liked this, Thank you." I said smiling.

" No Baby you deserve this, by the way I have to tell you something tonight before I forget."

" Yes, go on ."

" I ummm you know ... ." He trailed off.

" Conner just tell me." I said getting impatient.

" I think that I have fallen in love with you." He finished. Looking up at me.

" I.... ." I started as Conner cut me off and captured my lips and swifts me off my feet.

" I've been waiting for this moment for a while now." He said as he continued to kiss my neck.

" umm we have had sex before." I said.

"I know we have, but this is going to be different." He replied giving me that sexy smile as usual.

-----------

" mmpph" I moaned as he started to suck on my lower lip and made his way to the back of my dress.

He pulled it over my head and revealed my lingerie." Your so beautiful Ri" I smiled and kissed him, I then pushed him down on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. " your not so bad yourself, handsome."

I kissed his neck and started to leave dark hickeys which made him moan.

He pulled his boxers off as I pulled my lingerie off. I laid on my back as he positioned him self and thrust deep inside me.

Leaving me breathless as usual. I laid down on my back and looked up at Conner who pulled me into a hug and whispered " good night beautiful."

And with that I feel into a deep sleep.

-------------------

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Love,

Raahmat099