Chapter 2

Jacob Light

I sighed deeply. I had been doing boring paperwork for hours now and there didn't seem to be an end to it. It didn't help that I had two nagging parents because I hadn't found my mate yet and it was time for me to find someone that could become the Luna of the Pack. And as if I didn't have enough on my mind already, a Pack had just declared war on our neighboring Pack.

Couldn't I just catch a break?

"Come in," I answered when someone knocked on the door of my office.

"Hey baby," Maddy greeted me with a provocative shimmer in her green eyes.

Her blonde locks were wild around her head. My wolf growled with disapproval knowing what was going to happen. He was still convinced that we would find our mate. I sighed.

Why couldn't Dane, my wolf, just accept that we weren't going to find her? I understood his point, but I happen to be a man with needs. And since I'm an Alpha, those needs are stronger than those of a non-Alpha. Maddy walked towards my desk and bent forward.

"Oh, Alpha..." she said, while giving me a good view of her breasts.

I stood up and pulled her towards me. Maddy started giggling and let her hand slide through my hair. I greedily started kissing her and lifted her.

She clasped her legs around my waist and let her hands slide over my back.

I walked towards the couch in the corner and dropped Maddy on top of it.

She looked at me provocatively. It didn't take me more than two seconds to bend over her and rip all of her clothes off her body in one movement.

'Jacob Jerry Light.'

My mother's voice popped into my head and I jumped off the couch as fast as I could and put my clothes back on. I hurriedly ran out of the room, leaving a disappointed Maddy. I was still fastening the buttons on my shirt when I bumped into my mother.

"Jacob," she shook her head in disappointment and I merely rolled my eyes. I understood that she didn't like seeing me mess around with girls, but like I said, I had my needs. And besides, I wasn't one of those Alphas that slept with every girl. I didn't play with a girl's feelings. No, not with Maddy's feeling either.

"What is it, mom? It sounded urgent." I tried changing the subject, and I thankfully succeeded.

"Alpha James is waiting for you outside. And Jacob-" I looked turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe it would be a good idea if you stopped by your father an I today or tomorrow." I nodded and walked outside.

It was a beautiful day, perfect weather to go for a run.

"Hey Alpha James." I said in a friendly voice and I stretched out my hand.

He was leaning against his car and was engaged in a conversation with his Beta and my father.

Alpha James was a few years younger than my father and they knew each other well. Alpha James had asked for our aid during the war with his Pack- the Logh Pack- and the Sot Pack. My father had agreed immediately, of course, something I had not appreciated. Because the last time I checked, I was the Alpha, not him.

Of course I also wanted to help the Logh Pack, but I want to talk about everything first before I throw my Pack into a war.

"Alpha Jacob." Alpha James nodded and stopped the conversation with my father.

"Shall we talk inside?" I suggested and gestured towards the Pack house.

All three men nodded and followed me back inside. Through the mind-link I told Maddy to get out of my office as quickly as possible, and I also told Cole -My Beta- to come to my office.

Cole was already at the door of the office when we arrived. He greeted us respectfully and opened the door for us.

I entered firstly and took my seat behind the desk. James and his Beta Peter took the seats in front of my desk. Cole closed the door and leaned against it. My father had sat down on the couch, where I had been with Maddy just minutes before.

-------------------------------

Chapter 2, what do guys think about the story?

Comment, vote, follow?

x L.