Chapter 25

Nova Rijn

With a jerk I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jacob with even bigger eyes than before.

"W-what?"

Jacob grinned and shook his head. "Only when you're ready. I won't do anything that you're not ready for yet. I just don't know how long I'll be able to hold back..." he mumbled the last part.

"I-I'm ready?" I whispered softly and looked down. He must be bummed out, being stuck with me. He had experience and he probably wanted someone with experience too. What if I did something wrong?

Jacob laughed and shook his head. "Nova, there's nothing you can do wrong. And I want no one else but you. I'm glad I'll be your first and definitely your last."

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked, startled. I could be so dumb sometimes!

"No," Jacob smiled at me. "But I can hear your thoughts now that I've marked you, remember?"

"Oh, right..." I answered sheepishly and I looked away. The closet behind Jacob suddenly seemed much more interesting.

"I should apologize-" Jacob started but I interrupted him by leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. Jacob wasted no time and pinned me under him. He held my arms above my head with one hand, and with the other he stroked the skin under my shirt. His fingers slid over my belly. Goose bumps broke out and I groaned softly against his lips.

"Nova," Jacob started and broke our kiss. "We have to stop now, or I won't be able to hold back and-"

"Jacob, I don't want to stop."

Warning, sexual content ahead.

I didn't have to say it twice.

Jacob ripped my shirt off in one swift movement and threw the ruined piece on the ground. My bra quickly followed and I was lying in just my panties.

Jacob's eyes immediately became black, full of lust and possessiveness. He stared at me for a few seconds, making me a little uncomfortable.

I tried to cover myself up. I crawled upwards with a still staring Jacob inches away from me. I covered myself with my arms and Jacob growled loudly.

"Don't." he managed to get out between heavy breaths.

He carefully moved towards me and removed my arms from my breasts. He then pushed me backwards again and hovered over me.

He folded one hand over my left breast while he gave the other an equal amount of attention with his mouth. I moaned softly and felt an intense rush of excitement course through my body. Something I'd never felt before.

Jacob grinned when his face was above mine again.

"You are so beautiful and it's all mine." He growled lowly and then pulled his own shirt off.

With a new sense of confidence I let my hands wander from his chest to his belt and tried to loosen it. It didn't work and I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Patience, Beautiful, patience."

I rolled my eyes. Jacob lost the last bit of control he had over his wolf. He hung over me in just his boxers and pulled my panties down.

"Hmmm..." Jacob mumbled when he moved his head downwards. A few seconds later I felt his tongue slip inside and I let out a couple of moans.

"You. Taste. So. Good."

I giggled and felt my cheeks color. A sort of knot formed in my belly. A knot that could only be removed one way.

A loud groan filled the room when Jacob suddenly pushed one finger inside and started moving slowly. A second finger followed, and now Jacob also started growling.

"P-please..." I managed to get out in between moans while I clutched the sheets.

"Patience, Beautiful."

"Patience my ass- aaah!"

"Beautiful, your moans are the most amazing sounds I've ever heard." Jacob growled softly as he hovered above me again.

He carefully pressed his lips against mine and our tongues fought in a battle of dominance. Of course Jacob won and I sighed against his delicious lips.

I let my hands slip over his stomach. My fingers left tingles behind on his muscular body. My hands went downwards, towards his boxers. I grabbed the edges and slowly started pulling them down. Jacob broke our kiss to pull them all the way down himself and Jacob Jr. broke free.

My eyes widened when I saw the size. How the fuck was this going to fit? I nervously bit my lip and looked at Jacob.

"Don't worry, it'll fit. We are made for each other, after all." Jacob said with a wink. I nodded and crawled over the bed towards Jacob, who was standing in front of the bed now. His eyes darkened when I made my way over to him.

"You have no idea what you do to me."

I grinned and winked while I sat down in front of him.

I carefully grabbed his length and started moving my hand in a slow rhythm. Now it was Jacob's groans that filled the room.

"Fuck, Nova." Jacob growled before grabbing my hand and pushing me against the bed again. He immediately kissed me again.

"Are you ready?" he mumbled against my lips. He positioned himself against my entrance. I didn't trust my voice, so I just nodded. Without warning he slipped inside and stilled for a few seconds, so I could adjust to the feeling of his full length inside me. A single tear escaped and Jacob wiped it away with his finger.

"Sorry, Nova."

I shook my head to let him know it was okay.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He slowly started moving. At first very slowly and carefully, but he soon started moving faster and rougher.

Not that I minded... It felt amazing.

"Jacob!" I screamed when I felt that I could come any second. Jacob growled deeply and we both found release at the same time.

That was it, now back to the story.

Both out of breath, I fell against Jacob's chest. He covered us with the blankets and stroked my hair.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear and placed kisses on my neck.

"I love you, too." I whispered back. I kept my eyes closed, exhausted from what we had just done.

"Thank you, Nova."

"For what?"

"For everything." He answered and he gave me a last kiss on my forehead before we both fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------

First of all, did you guys know how awkward it was to write this?! All my Dutch readers wanted a mating-scene so I did my best to write it -god that was so afwul ") 

What do you guys think about it? Yeay or nah? 

Comment, vote and follow?

x L.

ps. Please follow LerissaB, even if you don't speak any dutch ^_^