A Few Weeks Later

I finally found a club with people my interest of course I know my parents won't exactly agree with the crowd of people in the club. Cosplay. I didn't tell my parents the correct title of it I just say costume making. But when I told my mom about costume making she was okay with it but Kamaria knew exactly what it was. She got mad and started drilling me with questions why did I didn't listen to her? Of course she tries to compare high school to Mean Girls and telling me what to do. I just wanted to do what I wanted. My whole life was being in my sisters' shadows now I'm older and I just wanted something of my own. Kamaria doesn't know what it feels like being the odd one out and getting weird looks when people notice everything I like is not anything a stereotypical young black girl should like. So what who cares it just sometimes I want to fit in but of course I don't know it's stupid. Let's just be outcasts and sometimes it hurts. Being the youngest is hard. What if I just dropped everything and try to be the stereotypical young black girl so I have a group I can fit in with or I won't get questioned or looked down by Kamaria. Wow maybe I should keep it all secret it's better I've been doing that it is easier. I will just do that and so it begins the secret Anime and comic book life and Kamaria knows that some people she hangs out with is crazy. They won't keep me down. Four years then I will go to college that's when I will be more up front about it I will set a date it is settled living in hiding here I come!