Finals

Finals finally came I'm kinda nervous yet ready. This morning as I was getting my stuff ready I heard so many songs about war. Like Phoenix by Fall out Boy "put on your war face" then Thirty Seconds to Mars "this is war" Also one song about not dying. Skillet "not gonna die were gonna stand and fight forever" I was on time to school which was a change I got a calculator from the box in front of the classroom. I'm ready...
Wow the finals were easier surprising normally I suck at tests but good at everything else weird right. Unfortunately I have 2 hour detention I'm so bored we used ninety percent of data so what is there to do? It's not even my fault it was my dad he took way too long getting ready so instead my mom had to take me to school and she was mad. Of course my dad acted like he was innocent. My friend was in there so we talked for a little bit but she only had one hour. Uggh!! Maybe I could zone out and think of weird scenarios....
Freedom my granny is here to pick me up yay. I'm so glad we have Friday off like hey finals might have been easy but my brain needs to relax. When we got home I walked in and my sister Kamaria is watching Pretty Little Liars which on the last season I will get into. But there is a lot of cute guys like I thought it was supposed to be realistic dang. All their boyfriends have careers too like the cop,the computer hacker, and the English teacher. The computer hacker is my favorite his eyebrows and he has an emotional side of course my sister said stop fangirling over them. She said its her show and I'm like did you write it? Well what are big sisters for oh wait Kamaria is the only mean one.
*sigh*