ACE

First day of ACE club meaning architecture construction and engineering. Which is perfect because I want to be an architect I'm literally fangirling which is ok fangirling for my future career I know right! Today we had to build a card board chair strong for a one hundred eighty pound man which by the way was I guess ok in looks nice and funny. It was like a contest to see if the chair can be lowest budget chair and I'm like let's do this at first. But during the process I realized I suck! Like most of the time I stood there and messed up on cutting the cardboard and had no clue I wasn't very much help to the group. And without Ellen there being the leader I would've messed completely. Well when the mentor sat on it, it only lasted for three seconds. I named it three second threat which was funny in my mind of course. I can't help it I crack myself up! (Crowd laughing in the background) Well one of the mentors was a nerd! Fangirling like think of the nice conversations like today we talked about how Batman can beat Superman and how he is better like seriously yes! It was like yes. I would say today was successful ignoring the fact that I'm useless to my team it went swell. Now to take my bath with half a cup of bleach. Yes I have I get really hot in awkward places and so I soak them in bleach. And one of the perks of  being over weight the doctors don't know why it happens to over weight people like really what the hey! Can't be like a skinny person with no worries like please I want to be skinny or medium sized. Oh well better go and take my bath like the good plus size girl I am.

More is coming thanks for reading:) if you want to go verse on dc comics bring it on!! You can just message me on Wattpad or kik me not literally (niara_wonder13) thank you