Finals/Rokin POPIN Lockin

Finals came I'm getting hyped as I walked into the classroom. I sat down I'm not ready.

The math Final wasn't that hard it was pretty simple the word problems had me though.  Like my math teacher is one of the biggest Star Wars nerds I've ever seen. Of course one of the math problems were about Luke Skywalker.

Then one was you had to calculate how long it would take for him to get home before his wife so he can clean up the house. This probably happened before.

Then the biggest Final that I actually studied for ITSS (Intro to Social Science) I had to remember  where ninety eight countries go on the map. Europe was so hard. It has a ton of tiny countries. And Asia was hard too especially the countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan I didn't know they are considered Asian. Mind blowing.

I got a B plus on that. Then multiple choice I knew I should've studied more but I procrastinated but I was able to pull off a very high C that's my best okay so don't trip or a miss a step.

I asked to use the bathroom just to get some air. I took my time going to the bathroom the air was so refreshing. When I walked in the bathroom I used that time to go on snap chat and watch one amv (animated music video). I saw a girl from my class in there I asked how she did she got a B but she thinks she did bad.

I told her to listen to Foo Fighters then I joked about stealing her shirt. She said it was okay as long as it's in love. Once I got in the classroom I decided to read the manga my crush I mean friend lent to me.

As soon as I walked out of the classroom I thought to myself I'm free (two weeks) "Free at last free at last thank God almighty free at last!"

The Rokin POPN Lockin

Me and Kamaria and dad walked into the church ready and optimistic about the Lockin. When we got there only one POPN (Peer on Peer Network)member was there,Janaea she was washing dishes. Also Pastor Moore was there of course he messed with Kamaria for walking by without saying hi.

I learned to say a great big hello whenever I walk into the room. My dad had his doubts and asked Pastor about who's watching the boys. He said one of the deacons that was in the military and treats you like a soldier would be here. Then Pastor had to joke like usual and said Kamaria's boyfriend would be here.

I laughed but not loud because he would definitely take a joke stab at me. I wanted to say he did junior year four times. But it never reached my mouth.

Later on when we got to the dinner portion Kamaria wasn't talking to me or I don't think she wanted to be seen talking to me. We are only two years apart. No one to talk to.

I realized I'm a loner without my sisters at church.

Even at church I'm a loner.

I don't blame them I can't relate to them. They like Empire and I like shows with two titles one in English and one in Japanese.

I went on Snapchat to make it seem like I'm not alone. But one of the mentors Ah'tehnae collected all cellphones and if anyone is seen with it will go home.

Crap how can I watch my Korean dramas?

After playing a few games I was really bored.
During Family Feud I realized I don't like it. I got up to use the bathroom I realized no one says anything and Kamaria went to the kitchen and no one said anything. Also Tiana who got here late went in the kitchen with the other young adults.

I started feeling down during the dinner and it just kept getting worse. When I sat in my seat my team never said anything to me so I realized maybe I can go into the kitchen and no one will say anything. I got up casually and walked in.

I gave Tiana and her boyfriend a hug and drank some water. Maybe I'm dehydrated and still hungry. I ate some garlic bread then I drank some water I felt myself perk up a little. Of course Ah'tehnae ruined it by forcing me back in there I sighed as I walked back in there still yelling and saying people are cheating.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. Tiana was leaving well she was debating with herself her boyfriend Alizae was saying go. His points were very logical. "Would you rather be at home where you have access to whatever you want or be locked in a building full of crazy children that just ate icecream?"

We were ready to go but my second oldest sister had to make me tell the Ah'tehnae,one of the mentors, that I was leaving.
I didn't tell her.

Me and Tiana,second oldest sister, were walking out the door the with our pillows and blankets until the mentors two other girls stopped us.

"Wait why are you leaving!"

"Is something wrong, you've been acting differently."

"Will stay until we do Jeopardy?"

"Please."

"We will put it on now."

Of course I had to break the ice to them I don't like Jeopardy. And Ah'tehnae's face dropped and then one the Carson boys,one of the brothers of Tiana's boyfriend, said its up to me I didn't have to stay if I didn't want to.

In my mind I was like can he get an amen!

I didn't want to tell them that I've been having on and off depression days and it happened today to where I realized I'm a total loner.

Then I remembered they collected all cell phones then they try to hold it hostage.

But I said okay continued walking.

They gave up but Christiana knew I was hiding something I was about to tell her but I didn't know how to put in words or I didn't want to put it into words.

The ride home was silent when we got home I went straight to my room undressed as fast as I could and went straight to bed. My mom and Shaleesha,the oldest, came in asking what was wrong.

I said I was tired. Then Shaleesha leaned and held me like I was dying and said,"answer me gosh darn it!" Like she was in a drama.

My mom tried to get me out of my room offered up video games but I denied the offer all though tempting I knew it was trap trying to get me to open up.

Screw that!

I just went to sleep literally that night sleep was my only friend.

Sorry about the delay hope you had a nice Christmas and New Years!!! 🤓😃😃🎉🍩😍 I will update more my New Years Resolution on all stories. Thanks for reading and stay good Wattpadians!!! Eat three meals a day!!